Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Possess a Secret Security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a favorable T1/National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) at contract start date and maintain throughout the life of the contract.
- Must be a US Citizen with an ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications e.g., Training Development Capabilities (TDC) SharePoint, Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
- Possess advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using more creative approaches to presenting).
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience utilizing the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) database, or similar system, used for constructing learning and resource products.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience preparing and managing correspondence IAW Army Regulation 25-50 (Management Preparing and Managing Correspondence).
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete the required training within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered by the CCoE Faculty and Staff Development Branch.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"