Fort Sill, OK
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and professional Database Manager/ Operator to support Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), Mission Simulation Center (MSC), Fort Sill, OK, to acquire contract Call for Fire Trainer 3 (CFFT3) operators, and subject matter experts. This task requires personnel with unique specialty skills and knowledge to provide operator inputs for Leaders and Soldiers during joint fires and targeting exercises at the operational level of conflict.
Responsibilities include: The full spectrum of simulation and training support includes but is not limited to classroom, hands-on, and practical exercises. Training support requirements shall be for resident and non-resident training requirement for both the Field Artillery and Air Defense Artillery Schools. The Contractor shall also participate as a SME in incorporating simulations, models, and mission command systems; assisting in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSP) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of simulation exercises.
- Secret Clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree, any discipline. Seven years military experience in Fire Support operations and planning preferred.
- Minimum one year (1) experience supporting training exercise operating the CFFT3. One or more years operating/maintaining an Immersive CFFT3 system (AFSM, UTM, and CASM).
- Three years hands on experience working with local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), linking virtual simulations.
- Three years of experience maintaining immersive simulations (CFFT2+, CFFT3) including system integration, network administration, consulting, analyzing, designing, installing and/or maintaining computer software applications, hardware, telecommunications, or network infrastructure equipment.
- Security Plus certified and have passed the Computing technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+ or equivalent certification exam within ninety (90) days after Requirement Award.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of automatic data processing (ADP) equipment, and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite). Works well unsupervised.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"