Information Assurance Support Officer
Fort Sill, OK
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Automation Management Support Services (AMSS) Information Assurance Support Officer (IASO) to provide support to the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE) & Fort Sill (FS) Chief Information Office, Chief Knowledge Management & G6 Office (CIO/CKO/G6) Support Staff working under the FCoE & FS Chief of Staff.
IASOs provide Tier I and Tier II help desk support and desktop touch labor for MS Windows systems: administering user accounts, diagnosing and repairing software or hardware computer problems, trouble shooting and configuring software to user specifications, and performing software or hardware upgrades.
IASOs ensure that all users have completed an Installation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the minimum required user training as specified in Army Policy as outlined in AR 25-2. IASOs also ensure that the user’s AUP and annual user Awareness Training is uploaded into the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
IASOs are responsible for classroom and staff automation equipment across FCoE and FS. Additionally, IASOs are responsible for the daily operations of all Enterprise Classroom Program (ECP) facilities to include the daily preventive maintenance of classroom equipment and performing upgrades required to both instructor and student computers. The work performed in the ECPs may be in either non-secure or secure classroom facilities. IASOs are positioned in Government-provided facilities across the installation based on the current FCoE workload.
- Clearance: Obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
- CompTIA Security + certified within 90 days of hiring date.
- Pass one of the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam within 90 days.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and climb/work at heights of 20 feet.
- Current MCTS Windows 10 Certification
- Current CompTIA Security + Certification
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"