J39 Intelligence Support to Information Operations (ISIO) Analyst
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Provide direct support through the analysis of information operations intelligence relative to political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, technical, or military issues.
- Support SOCCENT in establishing the intelligence baseline required to effectively integrate Information Operations (IO) into operations.
- Provide analytical support to current and future operations by effectively supporting senior level engagements involving IO and planning.
- Prepare full spectrum studies concerning vital and fundamental intelligence topics related to the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Provide analytical support to SOCCENT operations by supporting senior level engagements involving IO planning.
- Conduct IO Intelligence Preparation of the Environment and assist IO and Psychological Operations (PSYOP) planners in developing Measures of Effectiveness.
- Input IO intelligence requirements into collection systems; support SOCCENT in managing IO intelligence requirements.
- Prepare briefs, information papers, and presentations as required utilizing Microsoft Office family of products (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access).
- Develop and maintain an electronic resource, to include key points of contact, to be used for mission continuity that may be accessed by all stakeholders.
- May perform travel CONUS/OCONUS (TDY status, attend conferences, planning efforts, OPTs with appropriate clearance levels, and exercises) as required and remain fully qualified and current with all specified / required training.
- Six years of combined experience to include: experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including design, development, and management of targeting models and packages; experience with intelligence collection management systems; completed the Information Environment Advance Analysis (IAEE) Course.
- Knowledge of MISO Target Audience Analysis process.
- Experience with the integration of IO IPOE.
- CENTCOM AOR operational experience in the past 5 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience preparing and presenting senior leadership briefings.
- Experience with the application of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) degree and 6+ year’s relevant work experience.
- Former O-4/O-5 and or GS-13 / Step 5 or higher equivalency.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"