J2 Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Collection Manager
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Contingent Serves as a SOCCENT J2 Senior ISR Collection Manager for the USCENTCOM area of operations.
- Participates in the planning and directing ISR operations.
- Makes recommendations on operational matters which may be used to initiate management actions to commit organizational funds or resources.
- Briefs senior officials on complex issues of ISR collection capabilities/data to service within area of responsibilities.
- Identifies or validates ISR dissemination processes /system requirements that ensures a smooth integration of concepts within existing programs used.
- Maintains liaison activities and staff coordination with counterparts at CENTCOM and national intelligence organizations.
- Maintains the integrity and standardization of Intelligence Community (IC) integrated products by closely coordinating with other specialist ensuring the use of recommended collection methodologies, standards, and analytical approaches.
- Uses/modifies established methodology and contributes to collecting of ISR (broad-based and domain/discipline-agnostic) products, applications, capabilities, and resources within AOR.
- Provides intelligence recommendations to higher graded specialists and staff on matters involving collection and operation development, articulation, advocacy, and strategy for developing AFSR airborne and related ground systems within their specific area of responsibility.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and submitting collection requirements at the operational level and for subordinate units.
- Utilizes multiple sensors from intelligence disciplines.
- Prepare briefs, information papers, and presentations as required utilizing Microsoft Office family of products (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access)
- Develop and maintain an electronic resource, to include key points of contact, to be used for mission continuity that may be accessed by all stakeholders.
- May perform travel CONUS/OCONUS (TDY status, attend conferences, planning efforts, OPTs with appropriate clearance levels, and exercises) as required and remain fully qualified and current with all specified / required training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience preparing and presenting intelligence briefings to senior leaders.
- Demonstrated complex problem-solving knowledge and experience using relevant structured ISR techniques.
- Foundational qualifications and training obtained at US Military or Intelligence Community Intelligence Courses.
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems with IC CM systems, mission applications and communication capabilities.
- Proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
- Strong background and firsthand experience is required in Collection Management and/or Intelligence Reporting, including doctrine, policy, procedures, oversight, tactical, theater and national-level coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of SOF and or counter terrorism (CT) intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) / degree.
- GG-13 / Step 5 or higher equivalency.
- Nominees will have 5+ years of supporting Special Operations experience.
- 10+ years ISR experience or 5+ years of ISR CM experience.
- CENTCOM AOR operational experience in the past 5 years.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"