Experiment Environment Configuration Manager
Fort Sill, OK
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and professional Experiment Environment Configuration Manager to support the of establishment of the technical network and simulations environment for the Fires Battle Lab experiments, demonstration, analysis and training at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities include: Providing accurate configuration management of Fires Battle Lab simulations to include: the cataloging and distribution of FireSim XXI, EADSIM and RTOS Simulation Change Requests (SCRs), documentation and archival of completed SCR actions, the maintenance of the FireSim XXI Configuration Control Board (CCB) database, and the cataloging and distribution of FireSim XXI software and tools to users; receive SCRs for the FireSim XXI, EADSIM and RTOS simulations from multiple organizations and users, provide technical assistance to ensure that SCRs are clearly defined and accurately documented, and provide liaison to inform users of SCR status; conduct FireSim XXI database development and administration in support of all simulation domains. maintain proficient operator-level knowledge of FireSim XXI support to experiments, exercises, fielding's and demonstrations conducted or supported by the Fires Battle Lab; participate in the simulation debugging process when data is a suspect problem source. The Contractor shall provide technical and database administrative support for future/current force concept experiments, and test bed demonstrations conducted or supported by the Fires Battle Lab.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field with two years of experience related to software configuration management.
- Two years of experience performing configuration management, experimentation order of battle databases, database debugging and testing, and database storage for Fires simulations.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of automatic data processing (ADP) equipment, and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite). Works well unsupervised.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"