FireSim XXI Operator
Fort Sill, OK
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and professional FireSim XXI Operator to support the establishment of the technical network and simulations environment for the Fires Battle Lab experiments, demonstration, analysis and training at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities include: Maintaining proficient administrator and operator level knowledge of FireSim XXI; integrate FireSim XXI into live, virtual, constructive, and gaming environments with Army and Joint C4ISR programs of record and technology demonstrations. This includes troubleshooting the networks, simulation interoperability, and FireSim XXI/Extensible C4I System (ExCIS)// configurations and connections to C4ISR systems. This includes integration of Joint Embedded Message translation system configuration and use; provide networking expertise in support of using FireSim XXI with other computer systems, simulations, interface devices, live tactical devices, and command and control devices, as necessary to meet experiment, training, fielding, exercise, and/or demonstrations requirements; provide Software Change Requests (SCRs) of FireSim XXI to the FireSim XXI Configuration Manager for further review and shall brief to the FireSim XXI Configuration Control Board (CCB); provide FireSim XXI technical expertise to exercises, experiments and demonstrations conducted or supported by Fires Battle Lab; develop, maintain and update a Program of Instruction (POI), instructional materials and present classroom instruction on the operations of FireSim XXI and ExCIS. in experiment, training, and demonstration environment; maintain and update user documentation on the use of FireSim XXI and ExCIS. in the experiment, training, and demonstrations environment and provide a final letter detailing support and actions taken.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Level III certified for FireSim XXI operations and certified for Extensible C4I Instrumentation Suite ExCIS operations. Experience integrating FireSim XXI and Extensible C4I Instrumentation Suite (ExCIS) operations.
- A minimum 1-year experience in all of the following: FireSim XXI integrations into high-level architecture (HLA) model and simulation (M&S) environments; FireSim XXI data development/ implementation (scenarios, force structures, fires systems, sensor systems, ammunitions); FireSim XXI integrations with live tactical C4ISR systems, especially AFATDS, FBCB2, counterfire radars to support training; with live training M&S integration processes; AFATDS operations, M&S networking, and usage of Linux Operating System.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of automatic data processing (ADP) equipment, and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite). Works well unsupervised.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"