**This postion is contingent upon award***
Serves as the lead programmatic member of the team responsible for all management activities to include financial management and reporting; managing contract personnel; informing COR and Government technical lead of any staffing changes; informing COR and Government of any performance or contractual problems; and any other programmatic issues.
The Program Manager is a senior level manager who is knowledgeable of the program acquisition life cycle process as addressed in the DoDD 5000 series. This position also requires knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of Defense (DoD) regulations, JCIDS, requirements, policies and procedures, cost and schedule estimating, systems disciplines, engineering specifications and commercial practices relating to weapon systems procurement and production. The Program Manager shall be knowledgeable of overall organization, direction, and requirements of the contract efforts. Experience in interfacing directly with the government designated representatives and supervising various task order activities is also required.
- Must have experience managing a DoD program of similar size and complexity referenced under this TO.
- Must have 15+ years relevant experience
- Must have a minimum Secret security clearance.
- PMP or DAU Level III in PM desired
Experience and Education:
- The Program Manager must show completion of a full four-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelors or higher degree in business, management, engineering, or science.
- The Program Manager must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience, including ten (10) years of demonstrated management experience or project level management in major systems and experience in Senior positions in Government Program Offices or other nongovernment organizations closely related to the Defense Acquisition Process.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"