Radius Orange Integrator
Fort Sill, OK
***This position is contingent upon awad***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and professional Radius Orange Integrator to provide Radius Orange operations and technical support for demonstrations, exercises and experiments at Fires Battle Lab at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Radius Orange is a cross-domain guard used to meet Fires Battle Lab’s testing, analysis, and experimentation requirements by providing an accredited hardware and software solution to allow connections between various levels of classification systems. This enables the incorporation of allied partners into demonstrations, exercises, and experiments where participants have different access requirements. The support provided under this contract gives the Fires Battle Lab the expertise required to develop, integrate, test, and execute Radius Orange scenarios in accordance with Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE), Missile Defense Agency C-Net, Joint Training and Exercise Network, and other network environments.
- Secret Clearance
- Must have proficient operator and system administrator level knowledge of Radius Orange and primary message protocols used for the configuration of Radius Orange and the associated command and control, simulation, and translation systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ experience with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) integrations into high-level architecture (HLA) and Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) model and simulation (M&S) environments.
- Minimum two years’ experience with Army Futures Command (AFC) Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation integration processes and procedures.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Models and Simulations data development/ implementation (scenarios, message layout, fires systems, sensor systems, ammunitions).
- Minimum one year experience in the integration of simulations with live tactical Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, especially the Air Defense System Integrator (ADSI), Air & Missile Defense Workstation (AMDWS), Forward Area Air Defense C2 (FAADC2), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Advanced Field Artillery Target Data System (AFATDS), Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS), Global Command and Control System (GCCS), and Tactical View (TACVIEW).
- Six months experience of Extensible Markup Languages (XML) Including: Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, or Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) 7) Minimum one year experience using computer scripting languages such as ksh, bash, Perl.
- Minimum one year experience on administration and use of Unix operating system.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of automatic data processing (ADP) equipment, and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite). Works well unsupervised.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"