Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking Software Engineers and Programmers with research, development, and testing experience in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for developing applications Multi-Domain Operations. Develop software that provides the basis for highly available, reliable, and scalable software applications.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop underlying software for Identity Intelligence products.
- Develop processes, models, and tools to analyze collection data and apply modern Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Modeling and Simulation for system development, prototyping, integration, and deployment.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be proficient in Python, R, C# or similar programming languages.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 7 years of experience.
- Experience in computer simulation, enterprise architectures, advanced networking techniques and protocols, data bases, high-order programming languages, and operating systems with establishing technology product specifications.
- Experience with continuous improvement of software development process; and performance of root cause analysis.
- Experience creating cloud based highly distributed product delivery environments and defining the technical architecture for the application migration to cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of standard programming algorithms, design patterns, and object oriented software design in:
- Creating and modifying applications by converting software requirements into code.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in different software languages.
- Analyzing software code, risks, and reliability.
- Writing new program codes using prescribed specifications.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementing solutions using software design patterns, style guides, and best practices.
- Writing code to implement functionality and perform full testing cycles.
- Collaborating with developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and developing of new software programs and applications.
- Performing detail analysis of design, implementation, and derived code to ensure sufficient accuracy, validity, safety, and fidelity exists.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- Cloud Certifications.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"