Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking Software Engineers and Programmers with research, development, and testing experience in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for developing applications Multi-Domain Operations. Develop software that provides the basis for highly available, reliable, and scalable software applications.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop underlying software for Identity Intelligence products.
- Develop processes, models, and tools to analyze collection data and apply modern Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Modeling and Simulation for system development, prototyping, integration, and deployment.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be proficient in Python, R, C# or similar programming languages.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 7 years of experience.
- Experience in computer simulation, enterprise architectures, advanced networking techniques and protocols, data bases, high-order programming languages, and operating systems with establishing technology product specifications.
- Experience with continuous improvement of software development process; and performance of root cause analysis.
- Experience creating cloud based highly distributed product delivery environments and defining the technical architecture for the application migration to cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of standard programming algorithms, design patterns, and object oriented software design in:
- Creating and modifying applications by converting software requirements into code.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in different software languages.
- Analyzing software code, risks, and reliability.
- Writing new program codes using prescribed specifications.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementing solutions using software design patterns, style guides, and best practices.
- Writing code to implement functionality and perform full testing cycles.
- Collaborating with developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and developing of new software programs and applications.
- Performing detail analysis of design, implementation, and derived code to ensure sufficient accuracy, validity, safety, and fidelity exists.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- Cloud Certifications.