Quality Assurance Specialist
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality of highly available, reliable, and scalable solutions in Multi Domain Operations.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications.
- Executing test procedures and reviewing results against acceptance criteria.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- MS Office Suite of tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering field with 5 years of experience.
- Experience working with quality control methods and tools and verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics, and their application to software quality assessment; and expert knowledge of current validation requirements for process validation and computer system validation and overall demonstrated knowledge of system and project life cycles.
- Experience maintaining process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Experience examining and evaluating the software quality assurance process and recommend enhancements and modifications.
- Experience writing quality studies; reviewing and participating in the completion of various quality assurance related documents.
- Experience assisting with the conduct of information systems, information security, and software audits.
- Experience performing predefined testing procedures, validating software settings and configurations against guidelines.
- Experience designing and providing software metrics detailing requests received, statuses, risks, challenges and major release dates.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test cases based on design specifications and requirement.
- Experience interacting with software developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis.
- Experience performing debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Experience providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Experience developing standards, methods, and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Experience developing testing programs to address database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, and usability.
- Experience documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Experience monitoring bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Experience installing and configuring recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- Cloud Certifications.