Configuration Management Specialist
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a Configuration Management Specialist in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for managing the change process to Multi-Domain Operations products, and maintaining the baselines for highly available, reliable, and scalable solutions.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Track and control change for Identity Intelligence products.
- Participate on CCB.
- Identify Configuration Items (CI)s and create/maintain associated baselines.
- Conduct Audits and Reviews.
- Evaluate Engineering Change Proposals.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- MS Office Suite of tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering field with 7 years of experience.
- Experience establishing and executing Configuration Management (CM) Plan to provide a comprehensive audit trail of changes, updates, amendments, or modifications to items, either developed or produced, including hardware, software, and documentation.
- Developing provisions for configuration identification, and changing control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits.
- Identifying and maintaining the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software and related documentation.
- Regulating the change process for incorporating the approved and validated changes into product documents and related software.
- Tracking all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration.
- Supporting audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met by the as-built software.
- Documenting software and hardware control, manage documentation changes, process change requests, and conduct configuration audits.
- Managing all information, documentation and records through the software project life cycle through the development of processes / procedures / standards / workflows / reports /tools and workspaces for the purpose of facilitating complete, accurate and timely software project configuration management. Identify errors in the build and release process; and recommend improvements.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for tools used to support configuration management.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering field with 20 years of experience.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- Cloud Certifications.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"