Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group is seeking a Chief Scientist with research, development, and testing experience in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for leading a team conducting research and studies of complex problems in Multi-Domain Operations, and providing the basis for highly available, reliable, and scalable solutions.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development underlying architecture and interfaces for Identity Intelligence products.
- Oversee development of processes, models, and tools to analyze collection data and apply modern Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Identify and leverage leading edge technologies and innovative enterprise solutions to increase operation flexibility and agility.
- Modeling and Simulation for system development, prototyping, integration, and deployment.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- MS Office Suite of tools.
- Leading large technical teams.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering field with 10 years of experience.
- Experience contributing to documentation such as Software Requirement Specifications, Software Design Description, Software Test Plan.
- Experience solving hard analytical problems via quick prototype and test of new ideas, and implementation of cost-effective tradeoffs in large-scale software systems within research and development.
- Experience leading the development and delivery of high-quality software solutions to develop and operationalize models, tools, and applications that drive optimized decision making.
- Experience leading teams and deploying solutions in an agile, DevSecOps, CI/CDenvironments using lifecycle management methods and tools.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering field with 20 years of experience.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- Cloud Certifications.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"