Software Systems Architect
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS Research Group, is seeking a Software Systems Architect with research, development, and testing experience in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This candidate will be responsible for conducting research and studies of complex problems in Multi-Domain Operations. Develop software frameworks that provide the basis for highly available, reliable, and scalable applications.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop underlying software architecture and interfaces for Identity Intelligence products.
- Integrate processes, models, and tools to analyze and store collection data.
- Identify and leverage leading edge technologies and innovative enterprise solutions to increase operation flexibility and agility.
- Modeling and Simulation for system development, prototyping, integration, and deployment.
Experience and Education
- The candidate shall have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be proficient in C++, C#, Python or similar programming languages.
- Must be proficient in UML design and use of model visualization tools.
- Must work well in agile team environments.
- Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience contributing to documentation such as Software Requirement Specifications, Software Design Description, Software Test Plan.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 8 years of experience.
- Experience developing or integrating with DCGS-A and/or ICITE.
- Master's in computer science or related field and 5 years of experience.
- Agile Certifications.
- DevOps Certifications.
- AWS Cloud Certifications.