FCoE ADA Pre-Command Course Instructor
Fort Sill, OK
JANUS Research Group is seeking a highly qualified and motivated professional to serve as an Air Defense Artillery Pre-Command Course (PCC) and Intermediate Leader Education (ILE) Instructor at Fort Sill, OK. This is a Part-Time position.
Air Defense Artillery Pre-Command Course (PCC) Conduct as many as two (2) two (2) week PCCs per year to students at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Instructor is required to be on-site at least one (1) week prior to the start and one (1) week after completion of the course. Before the course prepare the course based on guidance and recommendations developed during IPRs prior to the start of each course; coordinate resources, update schedules and recommend changes to the POI. During conduct of the course, the Contract Instructor shall provide input to session discussions based on command experience and distribute individual After Action Reviews (AAR) for every student.
Monthly In-Progress Reviews (IPR) will be required three (3) months prior to the start of each PCC course and monthly thereafter. These may be conducted virtually with the ADA Commandant staff.
Intermediate Leader Education (ILE) ADA Seminar. Attend one (1) day Branch Day and conduct one (1) one (1) week Intermediate Level Education (ILE) Air Defense Artillery Seminar (Branch Week) per year. The Branch Day and one (1) week ILE ADA Seminar will be conducted at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Primary Instructor will be required to be on-site at Fort Sill one (1) week prior to the start of the ILE Branch Week and will travel from Fort Sill to Fort Leavenworth. Travel to Fort Sill is not a requirement for Branch Day.
Prepare and maintain the lesson plans. Review, maintain, and keep updated the lesson plans for ADA PCC courses. use lessons learned, surveys, interviews, and input from theater to select appropriate course changes. Ensure training objectives are met through the use of the System Approach to Training (SAT), and train the trainer procedures. Validate instruction prior to implementation.
- Served in Army MOS 14A, ADA Officer.
- A Graduate of Command and General Staff College/Intermediate level Education (CGSC/ILE) or equivalent Marine, Navy, or Air Force Staff Courses.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Previous Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Centralized Selection List (CSL) Commander of a TRADOC or FORSCOM Battalion or Brigade or served as a TRADOC/ARMY Capability Manager.
- Common Faculty Development-Instructors Course (CFD-IC) or other service school equivalent approved by the Fort Sill DOTD.
- Exceptional writing skills and significant experience in briefing key leadership
- Proficiency in the use of automatic data processing (ADP) equipment, and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite), as to prepare briefing materials. Works well unsupervised.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"