Operational Architect (CDID)
Fort Rucker, AL
Operational Architect supporting the Aviation Center of Excellence, Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID) at Fort Rucker, AL. This position aligns under the Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element of the Futures Integration Directorate (FID) reporting to the Army Futures Command’s (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC), FT Eustis, VA. Develops Department of Defense Architecture Framework products to describe Army operational modernization requirements in the development of their Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) products. Coordinates directly with government, Army Capability Managers (ACM) on architecture product requirements. Additionally builds fit for purpose views in support of the ACMs and CDID projects and educates the customer on the value and purpose of architecture products and how it can be used to support their requirements.
- Identify and align requirements, derive system architecture and functional design, and identify associated risks to ensure products meet Army requirements
- Apply AFC/FCC’s strategy and outline systems architecture needed to support
- Consolidate current and planned future system architectures
- Configure and maintain architecture toolsets, integrate across Army Architecture portfolio
- Works closely with AIMD Data Stewards to maintain data dictionary and data lineage
Coordinates directly with the government IOT develop architecture products to support their requirements
- Secret Clearance
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"