Senior Human Resource Assistant
The HR Assistant is a critical part of the HR Team providing specific assistance in various areas to include onboarding, offboarding, training, and employee relations. The HR Assistant provides administrative assistance to the Director of HR in handling special tasks and projects.
- Ensures onboarding and offboarding actions are completed within timelines required.
- Evaluate issues of personal matters and concerns on company policies as related to human resources.
- Carryout administrative functions such as recording processing applicants’ documents.
- Assist with the data collection and preparation of various reports.
- Contribute to the implementation of company policies and programs.
- Partake in formulating departmental goals and objectives to improve on standards and increase productivity.
- Process hiring and termination of employees in company benefit plans.
- Must possess knowledge and experience working with ADP (HR processes)
- Have knowledge of human relations.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Showcase good written and oral communication.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Possess general knowledge of HR functions, benefits, and compliance requirements.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certification in SHRM
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"