Senior Systems Analyst-SATCOM/Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT)
Fort Gordon, GA
Senior Systems Analyst - SATCOM/Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) to support a US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) program at Ft Gordon.
- Provide Direct Support to TCM TR as a Subject Matter Expert for the necessary analytical and/or engineering labor to perform capability development and integration of DoD and Army acquisition programs for Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) and Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT).
- Support requirements analysis pertaining to PNT/APNT and related functions in order to make recommendations for PNT/APNT development, employment, basis of issue and divestitures related to current and future force PNT/APNT capabilities, programs, projects, and systems.
- Develop JCIDS and related requirements documents relating to PNT/APNT including CONOPs development and updates, life-cycle support, and supporting analysis of cost data, implementation schedules, testing, fielding; as well as analysis relative to doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF).
- Serve as SME regarding PNT/APNT design, supporting architecture, transmission subsystem , and emerging industry innovations and will participate in development and conduct of user acceptance tests, Army Interoperability Certification and Army Software Blocking program evaluations, modeling and simulation events, preparation of test plans, procedures, and reports for system evaluations and will coordinate with Army Test and Evaluation Command, Operational Test Command and other agencies as required.
- Develop, present, and participate in technical meetings, conferences, forums, briefings, work groups, and system reviews concerning PNT/APNT relative to systems, waveforms and related TR platforms, network capability and integration with Army tactical networks.
- Provide support to Network Integration Evaluation (NIE)/Army Warfighting Assessments (AWA) Events assessments of materiel solutions under consideration to fill capability gaps, conducted at Fort Bliss, Texas. NIE related activities and locations may vary, to include OCONUS locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical fields such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Networking, Communications/Telecommunications Systems Engineering directly related to Global Positioning and/or IT/IS engineering is preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience in radio communications Telecommunications, Systems Engineering, IT/IS engineering or fields specific to PNT/APNT OR 10+ years military training and experience in tactical radio communications, networking, and satellite communications
- Must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Technical document writing and production/JCIDS process
- Knowledge or experience with the Defense Acquisition System
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"