CCoE, Program Manager
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
The Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) at Fort Gordon provides training for Enlisted Soldiers, Warrant Officers, and Officers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CYBER CoE requires contractor support for continued training and training development for Warfighter Information Network – Tactical (WIN-T). This contract provides critical support to 36 courses for Active Army and Reserve Components with over 12,000 students annually.
JANUS is seeking a Program Manager (PM) that will be responsible for the performance of the work located at the institutional training facility at Fort Gordon, GA. The PM will have responsibility for all contract matters relating to daily operation for training and training development for WIN-T and must be available between 7:30 a.m. to 4:30p.m., Monday – Friday.
The PM is the primary local manager in charge of ensuring that new business meets contractual constraints prior to accepting training. The PM will work directly with contracts representative to ensure work is within contractual baseline, as well as review procedural costs from a business perspective to ensure each venture makes good fiscal sense. The PM continually strives to improve relationships with the customer base and performs continual analysis of the MCTNTD to Customer relationship to ensure that customer satisfaction is met and maintained.
As new training emerges, the PM conducts coordination and evaluation of how the training will impact the school to include: budgetary impacts, personal impacts, curriculum changes, environmental impacts, logistical and power requirements, new equipment reception, and space requirements. While various offices have responsibility for these areas, the Program Manager is the first Point of Contact (POC) to the Government in ensuring the MCTNTD is prepared and ready for all new training. The MCTNTD PM also performs Primary Business functions for Training efforts, such as:
- Plans, coordinates, and executes business management actions that support the training program.
- Plans, staffs, and executes operational and business actions related to the MCTNTD.
- Interfaces and coordinates with essential departments (Finance, Engineering, operation, Contracting, HR, Legal) to facilitate Administrative and Operational issues impacting the MCTNTD program.
- Coordinates and submits all CDRL items per the CDRL contract.
- Coordinates with Government entities to facilitate actions to enhance the quality of training.
- Reviews and approves purchase requests.
- Updates selected program documents, to include Program Plan, Master Training Concept Plan, and selected portions of Policies and Procedures Manual.
Experience and Education
- Possess a minimum of eight (8) years of management experience in, Program/Project Management Training on contracts of similar size and scope (at least 100 employees).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. With a Master’s degree, six (6) years of general experience is acceptable.
- Possess (SCTC) Certification within the last 24 months. (Cadre Training Course (CTC) meets/exceeds this requirement).
- Able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"