IT Maintenance Technician - Associate
Fort Rucker, AL
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance, diagnosis, and repair hardware and operating systems troubleshooting support.
- Includes software support from key vendors (Microsoft, Office 365, Adobe, etc.).
- Will ensure the proper team (Server, Network, Telecom, and Messaging) is aware of, and acting on any problem causing desk side issues.
- Adherence to established Company-IT support processes and service procedures.
- Will ensure Company-IT policies are being followed on supported devices.
- Responsible for asset and inventory tracking for all Company/Client equipment on site.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers of configuration and environmental factors which may impact product and system performance.
- Responsible for issue tracking and resolution of tickets within the client SLA. Must manage ticket workflow and obtain/maintain high client satisfaction Ratings.
- Participate in corporate projects as assigned.
- Will act as liaison to the IT organization.
Experience and Education
- Have 0-2 years of experience working in a corporate business office.
- Demonstrate problem determination and resolution of desktop hardware and software issues through the effective use of available technical resources or IT Vendor provided role.
- Strong client communication skills will need to be able to support executives through general end-users.
- Technical knowledge of the supported platforms as well as a working knowledge of hardware.
- Win7/Win10 OS support, Office 2016 Support, Email flow support from Microsoft O365 to all Client provided devices.
- End to end tablet support, such as Microsoft Surface, iPad, and Android devices.
- MUST HAVE current Security+ CE Certification (IAT Level II)
- MUST HAVE Active Secret Clearance.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"