IT Technician (Student Support) - Associate
Fort Rucker, AL
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Backup and restore user data and settings, as necessary.
- Configure anti-malware programs as appropriate and remediate malware infections.
- Configure, modify, and fix issues and requests related to e-mail configuration and network configuration on various devices.
- Deploy, customize, move, diagnose, maintain, fix, and resolve end user technologies including but not limited to printers, monitors, computers, tablets, phones, fax machines, cameras, video conferencing, speakers, keyboards, and mice.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot VoIP telephone handsets and user accounts.
- Install software and test applications to ensure proper operation; configure hardware and software to ensure network access; troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve operating system malfunctions.
- Perform tasks related to the creation, modification, and deletion of user accounts and Exchange mailboxes.
- Respond to inquiries and provide technical information concerning related standards, requirements, practices, and procedures.
- Operate a variety of office equipment, including but not limited to a computer and assigned software applications.
Experience and Education
- High School diploma, General Education Degree (GED), or State High School Proficiency certificate
- 2- 5 years of experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of computer hardware, software, peripherals, and related equipment preferred
- Installation and operation of Windows operating systems, and software applications
- Installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of industry standard computer hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
- Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- MUST HAVE current Security+ CE Certification (IAT Level II)
- MUST HAVE Active Secret Clearance.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"