Help Desk Coordinator
***This position is contingent upon award***
The Help Desk Coordinator will support services under U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE) Information Technology System Service 2 (ITSS 2) on Fort Rucker, Joint Base Langley/Eustis (JBLE), and Fort Huachuca (FHU).
- Significantly improve the delivery of IT services to optimize the USAACE mission.
- Support the USAACE IT equipment posture ensuring device support is maintained, reliable and meets the USAACE needs.
- Coordinate with the ECP Support Center via the USAACE G6 PM lead for all service request that are serviced by the ECP support center.
- Provide a monthly ECP report that highlights issues, annotating measures taken to resolve the reported issues and the make/model and serial number of any equipment requiring attention.
- Provide IT insight to USAACE G6 leadership to meet, address and overcome the evolving hurdles presented to USAACE.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
Experience and Education
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT HelpDesk operations within the DOD environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills, to include presentation development to Senior Ranking Government officials.
- Required: B.S. or B.A Degree.
- Preferred: Security+ and CISSP.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"