Information Security Engineer
***This position is contingent upon award***
As a Information Security Engineer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to power the mission of our clients and have the ability to join our talented team of Data and Cloud professionals.
- The ability to hold a U.S. Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance is required.
Experience and Education
- Participates as a core member of DevSecOps teams by performing security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, and security code reviews as well as developing and implementing solutions to mitigate new attack vectors.
- Individuals must have experience serving as the security engineer of complex technology implementations in an end user-centric environment.
- Comfortable with bridging the gap between legacy development or operations teams and working toward a shared culture and vision.
- Works tirelessly to ensure help developers create the most secure systems in the world while enhancing the privacy of all system users.
- Experience with white-hat hacking and fundamental computer science concepts strongly desired.
- Requires an Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline and 4 years of related application security engineer work experience.
- Must meet IAT-II requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"