Senior Systems Engineer & Architect
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Serves as a communications analyst and team member responsible for the execution of staff responsibilities related to combat development and provides information and decision briefs to PdM TCNO leadership. Reviews architectural design, development, and the deployment of the enterprise's systems. Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. Analyzes current systems and networks, documents requirements and recommends courses of action. Prepares and delivers multi-media presentations to various US Army audiences. Prepares or reviews for comment various documents such as memorandums, decision papers, information papers, requirements documents, action plans, and executive summaries. This position requires travel to represent the supported government organization at conferences and meetings. Normal duration of travel is three to five days.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Technical writing experience.
- Must possess a working knowledge of MS Office.
- The candidate for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.
- Design simple, working solutions and troubleshoot system.
- Analyze and resolve critical, time sensitive production tickets. Architect and develop web applications.
- Provide technical support on projects or troubleshoot system issues across multi-tier web architecture.
- Analysis, design, build and implementation of end to end solution delivery
- Familiar with current commercial software architectures and APIs
- DoD Secret Clearance
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or Software Design is required: comparable certificate programs may be acceptable.
- Some consideration of experience may be given to meet the degree requirement.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"