Senior Integrated Master Scheduler
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Serve as a subject matter expert in developing integrated master schedules (IMS’s) in support of Product Manager Unified Network Capabilities and Integration (UNCI), Project Manager Tactical Network. Responsible for developing IMS’ for multiple programs (T2C2, Phoenix, SMART-T, etc.) up to the ACAT I level. Create and manage a resource loaded IMS to enable accurate performance tracking cost and funding forecasting and anticipate staffing and logistics requirements.
Identify key program milestone events, CDRL deliveries, program reviews, integration activities, document contract changes and additions, and training requirements. Provide probability of program success factors and metrics to support the program with an integrated view of program risks with enough detail and predictive power to enable early risk recognition, mitigation, and resolution for all programs. Assist the PdM UNCI APMs with shaping effective IMS’ to meet mission needs.
- Experience with developing an IMS using Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition milestones, decision points, and staffing processes
- Ability to consolidate the critical paths of numerous projects and product offices into a single IMS
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Travel: Less than 10%
Experience and Education:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent is required.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"