Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be using Agile software methodologies to identify and capture an accurate case analysis to our client.
- Ability to analyze your client's current operating environment and identify for improvement.
- Ability to analyze discussions with leadership and client staff that will help refine your client's definition of success and identify current frustrations.
- Work on the design of data collection plans, facilitate workshops, and communicate your findings/research and illustrative analysis using flowcharts to help establish. understanding and agreement from key decision- makers.
- Use process improvement frameworks to provide your client with recommendations along with a solid grasp of the quantitative or qualitative results they can expect.
- Must have an Interim Secret Clearance upon starting and able to maintain a Secret Clearance is required.
Experience and Education
- 4-7 years of experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Experience with documenting business operation processes. Including flowcharts, standard operating procedures, and manuals.
- Experience with Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, or Visio.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis across multiple platforms.
- Ability to produce quality documents and reports using Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with implementing continuous process improvement, business process reengineering, and quality assurance or quality control initiative.
- Knowledge of advance data analytics and basic database queries.
- Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001, or related certification.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"