As a Cloud Engineer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to streamlines services to our clients. An Interim Secret Clearance is required. This is a remote position, but must be able to travel up to 25% to Austin TX.
- Use knowledge of systems architecture to create a robust infrastructure for application development.
- Draw on at least four years of system administration experience to assist with the core infrastructure for both internal and external projects for our clients.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Use knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and administration to complete a variety of projects.
- Use consulting and documentation skills to complete project-based work.
- Use knowledge of servers, PC's, and networks to ensure the environment works correctly.
- Assist with documentation to ensure continuity.
- Implement AIS cloud infrastructure solution offerings based on public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid client environments.
- Must have an Interim Secret Clearance upon starting and able to maintain a Secret Clearance is required.
Experience and Education
- Use Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 4 – 8 years of experience in systems engineering to design platforms to support developers.
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions.
- Experience with the Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support, PowerShell scripting, and virtualization.
- Gain or use certifications as part of continuous professional growth.
- Must be well versed on general infrastructure technology and have an understanding of public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with disaster recovery efforts for IT.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"