Cloud Solutions Architect
***This position is contingent upon award***
As a Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA), you will use cloud and technical architecture expertise to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow into your dream job alongside some of the most talented, knowledgeable, and dedicated technologists in the industry.
- Advise our client and assist them with cloud and digital transformation.
- Must possess strong mentorship abilities to train junior colleagues.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to gather requirements and convert them to generate appropriate systems design architecture documentation.
- Lead the design and implementation of PaaS services, constructs and deployment methods including Database-as-a-Service, App Services, storage and automation.
- Implement PaaS and IaaS solutions in a public cloud platform such as Azure and/or AWS.
- Use Office 365 architecture experience to implement solutions with Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint Online, Flow, and Teams.
- Use knowledge of identity and access management in on-premises solutions and the cloud inclusive of Azure AD Connect, ADFS, and third-party identity providers.
- Define innovative solutions using concepts such as infrastructure-as-code, deployment orchestration, and automation templates.
- Remain abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements in order to drive successful governance strategies.
- Ability to educate and influence stakeholders and engineering teams on effective cloud solutions and best practices.
- Must have an Interim Secret Clearance upon starting and able to maintain a Secret Clearance is required.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field and eight years of professional experience in systems engineering.
- Proven cloud infrastructure architecture experience.
- Desire to mentor and train internal technical teams.
- Must have experience in a client-facing environment and interacting with technical and business stakeholders.
- Passionate about emerging technology, want to pursue certifications, and the desire to further your cloud career.
- Knowledge of traditional network architecture such as IP Addressing, subnetting, routing, switching, and firewalls.
- Proven expertise in the implementation of encryption technologies (SSL, encryption, PKI).
- Possess current industry-recognized certifications.
- Actively participate in the technical community, including contribution to user groups, presenting, writing blogs, Stack Overflow, etc.
- Implemented a DevOps strategy in an agile/scrum environment.
- Understanding of software development patterns and practices.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"