EMS ATIS - Asset Manager
Fort Eustis, VA
JANUS is seeking an experienced Asset Manager responsible for supporting and operating the U.S. Army’s Enterprise Management System (EMS) component of the Army Training Information System (ATIS). ATIS provides the underlying infrastructure to manage and deliver standardized training to Soldiers and other learners. The ATIS program designs, tests, implements, operates, and sustains an enterprise ATIS that provides a common operational picture of the training environment through integrated, interoperable training development, management, scheduling, and delivery capabilities. ATIS enables Commanders, leaders, Soldiers, and civilians to understand, visualize, describe, direct, lead, and assess training requirements to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training. ATIS also provides the institutional, organizational and self-development Army training domains to manage individual and collective training and education requirements.
Work will be performed at the Government’s facility located on Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) in Newport News, VA and periodically at the Acquisition Logistics and Technology Enterprise System and Services (ALTESS) data center COOP site in Radford, VA.
- Conduct hardware and software inventory of IT equipment, provide inventory listing as necessary to support the initial, periodic, and close-out inventories of equipment associated with each of these systems and shall assist in reconciling any noted inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure all hardware, software, and warranties associated with the GFE are identified and tracked within the ATIS provided asset management database.
- The inventory will include all computers, software, licenses, license keys and associated documentation on Government systems.
- Provide the results of the inventory to the Government within 10 days of completing inventory.
- Support the receiving and disposal of equipment IAW DoD guidelines.
- All changes to software and hardware shall be entered in the inventory database within 5 days.
- Perform asset and inventory management on GFE that includes, but is not limited to, tracking hardware (upgrades or modifications) and software (upgrades, installation and version upgrades) throughout their lifecycle. The Contractor shall maintain, on-site, appropriate physical records of ownership, software licenses and physical software media, data, and commercial manuals.
- Maintain the current status of all hardware and software warranties. report all items that are within 120 days or less of warranty expiration monthly.
- Perform the assessment 90 days prior to the expiration of any existing warranty and provide the assessment to the Government for approval/disapproval to acquire extended warranties. The information on extended warranties shall be uploaded to the incident management system.
Experience and Education
- Must have previous experience 7+ years managing hardware and software assets in a DoD environment supporting multiple geographically separated locations.
- Ability to monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
- Ability to analyze issues and take required corrective actions.
- Have experience working with the United States military is highly desired.
- Desired (not Required) - bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a management or technical discipline.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable Secret Security Clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by JANUS and/or required by JANUS Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"