Unified Quest-Program Manager
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Headquarters, Army Futures Command (HQ, AFC) serves as the Army’s lead agency preparing the Army for the future. AFC’s Future and Concepts Center (FCC) balances development of requirements, concepts, and products across all elements of doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leader development and education, personnel, facilities, and policy (DOTMLPF-P) for the transformation of the Army to the Future Force. Integrated in the Army's Campaign of Learning and part of FCC’s Directorate of Concepts, the Future Warfare Division (FWD) has four primary functions: (i) conducts the Chief of Staff of the Army’s Future Study Plan (FSP), also known as Unified Quest (UQ), in order to isolate and frame issues vital to future force development and to develop solution strategies for complex operational problems; (ii) examines alternative futures, identifies gaps in Army capabilities, and generates ideas (tentative solutions leading to formal Army concepts) to close those gaps, (iii) provides venues to develop and explore Senior Leader Areas of Interest; and, (iv) leads Army participation in other Service, joint, multinational, and OSD wargames to advance Army equities and broaden Campaign of Learning inputs.
Supporting FCC FWD as it plans and directs Unified Quest (UQ), the U.S. Army’s Title 10 Wargame, the Program Manager serves as the focal point for all UQ issues, and is responsible for all communication with the Government to provide input, discuss issues and propose resolutions. The PM has direct oversight and management control of prime and subcontractor personnel. The PM provides administrative, financial, and managerial expertise as necessary for the support of this Task Order.
- U.S. citizen
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with SBI, eligible for SCI access
- Former Battalion Commander experience
- 7+ years operational experience in ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units
- 3+ years’ experience leading operational planning teams at division to multinational command levels
- Master’s Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management software
- Accomplished briefer to senior Military and DoD leadership
- Former Brigade Commander experience
- 5+ years of experience using or applying Army or AFC/TRADOC related concepts and/or capability development
- Previous service experience with Unified Quest and/or affiliated organizations (i.e.: FCC/ARCIC subordinate organizations)
- Graduate of the Army School of Advanced Military Studies; and/or
- Multiple relevant advanced degrees
Travel: As required, approx. 25% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"