Marketing Media Specialist
The Marketing Media Specialist is responsible for marketing JANUS values, product/service offerings, news, activities, and culture, both externally to potential teammates, customers, and candidates and internally to current employees. Responsibilities may include:
- Establishing JANUS brand awareness through consistent application of logo, mission statement and core values (internally and externally).
- Developing a marketing strategy in line with company goals and needs.
- Responsibility for JANUS’ social media presence to include developing content and schedules that reflect internal and external activities in response to needs and goals.
- Creating, scheduling, and posting engaging social media content, tradeshow booth materials, and advertising, to include developing concepts and designs for marketing material.
- Coordinating/executing communications and advertising projects in accordance with leadership guidance.
- Developing and designing concepts for marketing materials for leadership approval. Will work with vendors.
- Preparing drafts, images, and additional content with support from leadership for use in internal and external communications (newsletters, brochures, social media, press releases, website, etc.).
- Responsibility for website updates via communication and coordination with web site development company. Updates include news updates (e.g., press release style), descriptions of corporate capabilities, and recommendations for improved branding and aesthetics.
- Supporting Business Development teams with relevant/current promotional material (PowerPoint, etc.), graphics and other support, as required.
- Assisting with recruiting efforts to include advertising and attending job fairs.
- Communicating with industry organizations in which JANUS is a member, suggest new memberships and track membership renewals.
- Communicating and marketing JANUS values, culture, activities, and news to JANUS employees through Intranet, e-mail, JANUS web site, and social media
- Excellent written communications skills required
- Marketing media design experience required (graphic design, layout, content)
- Experience with LinkedIn content management preferred
- Defense industry experience preferred
- College degree required. Marketing or Communications degree is preferred.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"