Information Assurance Officer
The eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) Program is the Army National Guard (ARNG) capstone training event for Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) to attain T-Level 3 (T3) training readiness. This position is a fulltime Exempt (salary) position supporting the XCTC Program and may support work originating at any or all of the multiple scheduled locations of these events. The XCTC Information Assurance Officer serves as the principle advisory for information assurance and cyber security.
- Responsible for the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and obtaining and maintaining the Authority to Operate (ATO) for the XCTC network.
- Reviews system security packages and accreditation status while utilizing Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Routinely interacts with the NOC Chiefs in each of the rotation teams.
- Provides oversight and technical guidance for all Systems requirements.
- Responsible for the IT security strategy, IT security program & architecture deployment and security operations for the program and all data/information security policies, standards, evaluations, roles, and enforcement of these items.
- Provides cybersecurity internal governance and assurance; develops and implements strategy, policy and standards; develops and implements cybersecurity interventions/responses to external events. Evaluates and analyzes cyber security and insider threats across the business and oversee all mitigation and defense postures against these threats.
- Secret Clearance
- Must be 8570.01-M compliant IAM Level III certified.
- Must have 3 years' experience working with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and obtaining a Risk Management Framework Authority to Operate.
- Must have direct experience managing Information Systems Security; and knowledge of and experience with the DISA published STIG requirements and implementation/compliance process.
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License and maintain Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Awareness compact disk—read-only memory (CD-ROM) course as a minimum training requirement.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian personnel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time under stressful conditions.
- Educational Equivalent: Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum of 6 years DOD Information Security experience and equivalent technical experience.
Position: Office environment, occasionally outdoors. Occasional exposure to natural conditions existing at different location around the US.
Work Week: Monday-Friday (may vary based on mission requirements)
Work Hours: 0800 - 1700 (may vary based on mission requirements)
Overtime: As Required
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"