Tactical Analysis Center (TAC) Analyst
The eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) Program is the Army National Guard (ARNG) capstone training event for Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) to attain T-Level 3 (T3) training readiness. This position is a fulltime Exempt (salary) position supporting the XCTC Program and may support work originating at any or all the multiple scheduled locations of these events. The XCTC Tactical Analysis Center (TAC) Analyst reports to the TAC Lead who coordinates rotation support assign TAC teams.
- Responsible for the integration of FlexTrain and MILES during training lanes to capture key tactical events and learning points for the rotational unit.
- Coordinate with the OC/T teams on the training lanes in order to create an effective I-AAR to be conducted with the rotational unit.
- Conducts OC/T Mobile Training Team support as required.
- Coordinate battalion AAR products during the FTX portion of the exercise.
- Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a combat arms or combat support unit with either an Army national Guard or United States Army training or maneuver brigade or division.
- Must be knowledgeable in and have 2 years’ experience as an analyst in support of multi-echelon collective training events.
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License and maintain Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Awareness compact disk—read-only memory (CD-ROM) course as a minimum training requirement.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian personnel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time under stressful conditions.
- Educational Equivalent: HS Diploma. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a combat arms or combat support unit with either an Army National Guard or United States Army training or maneuver brigade or division.
Position: Office environment, occasionally outdoors. Occasional exposure to natural conditions existing at different location around the US.
Work Week: Monday-Friday (may vary based on mission requirements)
Work Hours: 0800 - 1700 (may vary based on mission requirements)
Overtime: As Required
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"