JOINT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTER (JAIC) TEST & EVALUATION (T&E) BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT (BPA)
The JAIC T&E Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a five-year contract vehicle that will allow the acquisition, development, and integration of commercial Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and services in support of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Government's AI test and evaluation objectives.
JANUS is responsible for providing guidance in advancing and operationalizing the Department of Defenses' (DoD) Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ethic's Principles with the main objective to build a trusted ecosystem of AI tools and subject matter experts, in turn, enhancing military capabilities and building confidence in JAIC's workforce, warfighters, and the American public by utilizing AI in a responsible manner. The BPA will support the acquisition of commercial AI tools and services, development of new AI tools and services, integration of AI tools and services into environments, operation and support of AI tools and services, and the use of AI tools and services to conduct AI testing on AI models and software applications.
The areas of focus include emerging AI technologies such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks. Task orders will focus on the following areas:
1) AI T&E Solutions
2) T&E Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services
3) Other Technologies
4) Alignment/Integration with the Joint Common Foundation (JCF)
Period of Performance: 6/17/2022 - 1/26/2027
Contract Number: W52P1J-22-A-0047
Type of Contract: BPA
Technical Representative: Shawn Rodier (email@example.com)
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES NATHAN STANLEY, DIMI ADENIYI, MARILYN ENRIQUEZ AND ALISON RUMLEY WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) and the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) are pleased to present Mr. Nathan Stanley, Ms. Dimi Adeniyi, Ms. Marilyn Enriquez, and Ms. Alison Rumley with Energy Awards based on their exceptional skills and dedication to the team. (9/23/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES SCOTT HALVORSON AND CHAD HOANG WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Scott Halvorson and Mr. Chad Hoang with Energy Awards for their exceptional work on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Mitigation Framework (MF) and Augmented Reality (AR) project. (9/21/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES MS. KATHERINE HODGE, MR. JONATHAN FARRER AND MS. JESSICA ERIE WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Katherine Hodge, Mr. Jonathan Farrer and Ms. Jessica Erie with Energy Awards for their outstanding efforts with the Manpower Personnel Training Business Unit (MPT BU). (8/24/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES BETH LAMBERT WITH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Beth Lambert with Employee of the Quarter for her knowledge, experience and leadership that goes above and beyond her position as a Senior Analyst within the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) Curriculum Development team. (8/15/2023)