GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (GSA) ASTRO RESEARCH POOL/SUPPORT POOL MULTIPLE-AWARD IDEFINITE DELIVERY/INDEFINITE QUANTITY (MAIDIQ)
The GSA Astro Research Pool and Support pool are two ten-year, Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to deliver services in support of the Defense Department's fleet of manned and unmanned, land, air, sea, and space vehicles. The contracts, awarded under the newly established General Services Administration (GSA) program "ASTRO", will provide avenues for the delivery of research and development (R&D), operations, and sustainment, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR), data analytics, advanced robotics, and artificial intelligence (AI) services.
Period of Performance: 11/15/2021 - 11/14/2031
- Research Pool: 47QFCA22D0369
- Support Pool: 47QFCA22D0419
Contract Type: MAIDIQ
ASTRO is a broadly scoped series of contract vehicles encompassing virtually all services supporting or involving manned, unmanned, or optionally manned platforms and robotics. ASTRO is administered by the General Services Administration's (GSA) Office of Assisted Acquisition Service (AAS) FEDSIM Organization. It is a family of ten separate, individual, Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts. ASTRO orders may only be placed by authorized COs within GSA's Assisted Acquisition Service.
Contractor Capabilities for ASTRO
Within the Research award pool, JANUS will provide a range of research and development (R&D) related solutions associated with manned, unmanned, optionally manned, and counter UxS systems and platforms for land, air, sea, or space. These services include advanced technology trials, data science, test and evaluation, verification and validation, and Information Assurance (IA). Through the Support pool, JANUS will deliver a wide range of business and mission support services that include acquisition, assessment, concept/capability development, requirements analysis, data strategy and management, and strategy development.
Contractor Key Personnel Point of Contact Information:
- Troy Graves, Business Development Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mia Willis-Reid, Contracts Manager (email@example.com)
Data Universal Numbering Systems (DUNS) Number/Unique Identity ID: 036857050/Q6S9MZTEFMS5
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2023 JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2023-2024 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (3/20/2023)
- JOHN COLE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP LEADER OF THE YEAR JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mr. John Cole the Leader of the Year for his work as Senior Lead Architect and leading a team of 35 Operational Architects (OAs) across the country under the United States Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center's (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Task Order (TO). (3/17/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP MIGRATES FORGE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TO THE cARMY-S MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT The JANUS Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Data Management Team has successfully migrated the FORGE Enterprise Application from the classified-on premises server at Fort Leavenworth to the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency's (ECMA) MS Azure IL6 Cloud environment, known as cARMY-S 1.0. (3/9/2023)
- AGILE RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED UNITED STATES ARMY COMBINED ARMS CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY, INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS), was awarded a United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS. (3/6/2023)