1. CY 2022 Greenhouse Gas Emissions
JANUS Research Group measured and established a baseline of our greenhouse gas emissions for Calendar Year 2022 for all facilities leased and controlled by the company.
JANUS Research Group's GHG emissions report provides measurements of our Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions, as well as our Scope 3 emissions for CY 2022. JANUS Research Group attests that the Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions were calculated in accordance with the GHG Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard.
In calendar year 2022, JANUS Research Group's Scope 1 and 2 emissions measured approximately 260 metric tons CO2e. Its Scope 3 emissions measure approximately 1624 metric tons CO2e. The entirety of JANUS Research Group's emissions are from the electricity used in the facilities we lease, which is commercial office space, and from employee business travel and commuting.
2. Reduction Targets
JANUS Research Group is committed to further reducing our greenhouse gas emissions and our impact on the climate and will establish annual reduction targets beginning in 2023. We believe that establishing and meeting these short and mid-term goals will enable us to achieve a reduction in our emissions to net-zero by or before 2030.
3. 2022 GHG Emissions Data
4. 2022 Analysis Year Emissions
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES NATHAN STANLEY, DIMI ADENIYI, MARILYN ENRIQUEZ AND ALISON RUMLEY WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) and the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) are pleased to present Mr. Nathan Stanley, Ms. Dimi Adeniyi, Ms. Marilyn Enriquez, and Ms. Alison Rumley with Energy Awards based on their exceptional skills and dedication to the team. (9/23/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES SCOTT HALVORSON AND CHAD HOANG WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Scott Halvorson and Mr. Chad Hoang with Energy Awards for their exceptional work on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Mitigation Framework (MF) and Augmented Reality (AR) project. (9/21/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES MS. KATHERINE HODGE, MR. JONATHAN FARRER AND MS. JESSICA ERIE WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Katherine Hodge, Mr. Jonathan Farrer and Ms. Jessica Erie with Energy Awards for their outstanding efforts with the Manpower Personnel Training Business Unit (MPT BU). (8/24/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES BETH LAMBERT WITH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Beth Lambert with Employee of the Quarter for her knowledge, experience and leadership that goes above and beyond her position as a Senior Analyst within the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) Curriculum Development team. (8/15/2023)