JANUS large staff of experienced Instructional Systems Designers bring their domain expertise and technical knowledge to develop and deliver client focused training products and services. After completing rigorous requirements analyses, we create customized curriculum for the most innovative training available.
Requirements Analysis operates at "exceeds standards" levels. Whether clients need tools to accurately and efficiently identify and analyze potential problems or seek recommendations to "shore-up" potential weaknesses JANUS' Requirements Analysis tools and processes deliver timely, accurate solutions.
From Front-End Analysis to Instructional Systems Design and Development to Career-Long Learning Continuum Analysis, our clients remain at the forefront of Training & Simulation with comprehensive, state-of-the-art systems and simulations. Our services in this area include:
- Navy Training System Plan (NTSP) Development
- Front End Analysis (FEA) Development
- Courseware Development
- Training Device Development
- Training Systems Development
- SMART Classroom Design and Installation
- High Velocity Learning Environment (HVLE) Design and Build
- C-ARTS: Brining training and technological advances directly to the point of need for the U.S. Navy has enabled them to make leaps bounds in how they train and support the world's premier naval force.
- Self-Assessment and Groom Training (SAGT) Delivery
Curriculum and Training
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2023 JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2023-2024 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (3/20/2023)
- JOHN COLE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP LEADER OF THE YEAR JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mr. John Cole the Leader of the Year for his work as Senior Lead Architect and leading a team of 35 Operational Architects (OAs) across the country under the United States Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center's (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Task Order (TO). (3/17/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP MIGRATES FORGE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TO THE cARMY-S MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT The JANUS Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Data Management Team has successfully migrated the FORGE Enterprise Application from the classified-on premises server at Fort Leavenworth to the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency's (ECMA) MS Azure IL6 Cloud environment, known as cARMY-S 1.0. (3/9/2023)
- AGILE RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED UNITED STATES ARMY COMBINED ARMS CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY, INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS), was awarded a United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS. (3/6/2023)