U.S. ARMY TRAINING SUPPORT CENTER (ATSC) TRAINING SUPPORT SYSTEMS ENTERPRISE (TSS-E)
The TSS-E is a system of systems that provides networked, integrated, and interoperable training support capabilities through five task areas for Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard Soldiers, units, commands, and installations located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
Task Areas Include:
1) Sustainable Range Program (SRP) solutions to include Range Operations, Range Development & Modernization, Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
2) Combat Training Center (CTC) Support to include the Leader Training Program (LTP), Operational Environment (OE) solutions, and Combat Training Center (CTC) services
3) Mission Complex and Live, Virtual, Constructive - Integrated Architecture (LVC-IA) services including technical LVC-IA solutions, training and exercise services, and LVC-IA program management;
4) Soldier Training Support solutions including Training Support Center (TSC) operations, modernization, and program management; and
5) Training Development Support solutions including combat development training capability delivery, mission training services, and virtual, gaming, and constructive simulation solutions.
Period of Performance: 7/7/2023 - 7/6/2028
Contract Number: W900KK23D0008
Contract Type: Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ)
Technical Representative: Shawn Rodier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES NATHAN STANLEY, DIMI ADENIYI, MARILYN ENRIQUEZ AND ALISON RUMLEY WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) and the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) are pleased to present Mr. Nathan Stanley, Ms. Dimi Adeniyi, Ms. Marilyn Enriquez, and Ms. Alison Rumley with Energy Awards based on their exceptional skills and dedication to the team. (9/23/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES SCOTT HALVORSON AND CHAD HOANG WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Scott Halvorson and Mr. Chad Hoang with Energy Awards for their exceptional work on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Mitigation Framework (MF) and Augmented Reality (AR) project. (9/21/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES MS. KATHERINE HODGE, MR. JONATHAN FARRER AND MS. JESSICA ERIE WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Katherine Hodge, Mr. Jonathan Farrer and Ms. Jessica Erie with Energy Awards for their outstanding efforts with the Manpower Personnel Training Business Unit (MPT BU). (8/24/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES BETH LAMBERT WITH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Beth Lambert with Employee of the Quarter for her knowledge, experience and leadership that goes above and beyond her position as a Senior Analyst within the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) Curriculum Development team. (8/15/2023)