AIR FORCE LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE AND INTEGRATION DIRECTORATE (AFLCMC/XA) MAIDIQ
Under this $900 million ten-year Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MAIDIQ) contract, JANUS performs capability development, systems development, and synthetic environment development for AFLCMC/XA and its subordinate organizations.
Task Areas include:
1) Capability Development and Development Planning including activities associated with concept development/maturation modeling, simulation & analysis, product support planning, and future technology integration.
1) Systems Development consisting of innovative approaches to develop a wide range of systems addressing warfighter needs and supporting future program launch across the AFLCMC/XA portfolio.
3) Synthetic Environment Development including development, testing, deployment, and operation within a simulated environment. Simulation Development encompasses hardware and software solutions accounting for factors of product support, test and evaluation, and engineering.
Period of Performance: 12/12/2022 - 11/14/2027
Contract Number: FA868423DB067
Contract Type: MAIDIQ
Technical Representative: Shawn Rodier (email@example.com)
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES NATHAN STANLEY, DIMI ADENIYI, MARILYN ENRIQUEZ AND ALISON RUMLEY WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) and the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) are pleased to present Mr. Nathan Stanley, Ms. Dimi Adeniyi, Ms. Marilyn Enriquez, and Ms. Alison Rumley with Energy Awards based on their exceptional skills and dedication to the team. (9/23/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES SCOTT HALVORSON AND CHAD HOANG WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Scott Halvorson and Mr. Chad Hoang with Energy Awards for their exceptional work on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Mitigation Framework (MF) and Augmented Reality (AR) project. (9/21/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES MS. KATHERINE HODGE, MR. JONATHAN FARRER AND MS. JESSICA ERIE WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Katherine Hodge, Mr. Jonathan Farrer and Ms. Jessica Erie with Energy Awards for their outstanding efforts with the Manpower Personnel Training Business Unit (MPT BU). (8/24/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES BETH LAMBERT WITH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Beth Lambert with Employee of the Quarter for her knowledge, experience and leadership that goes above and beyond her position as a Senior Analyst within the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) Curriculum Development team. (8/15/2023)