United States Army Combined Arms Center Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ) Contract
Under this Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ), Agile Research Group provides support services for the United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS.
These support services include:
- Publications and doctrine development
- Training, education and exercise development, management, support and leader development
- Capability development
- Data collection, scenario development and analysis
- Research, study and analysis
- Knowledge management
- Command communication
Period of Performance: November 2022 - November 2027
Contract Number: W91QF422R0001
Contract Type: MAIDIQ
Technical Representative: Jim Daly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Agile Research Group
Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS) with a dedication to provide customers with an expansion of services rooted in research, technology and innovation.
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
About Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC
Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC is a veteran owned services company that provides innovative solutions uniquely carved to meet client's needs. They specialize in providing the full spectrum of Systems Engineering services to major DoD acquisition programs and Research & Development projects.
Latest News View All
- DAVID POLIZZOTTI AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. David Polizzotti with an Energy Award for his work under the Army and Joint Concept Division Task Order (TO). (5/26/2023)
- ERIC LOWRY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group and the Capability, Integration and Sustainment Solutions (CIS2) team are pleased to present Eric Lowry with the JANUS Energy Award in recognition of his work under the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) contract. (5/25/2023)
- JACQUELINE CHRABOT AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group is pleased to present Jacqueline Chrabot with an Energy Award in recognition of her outstanding level of skill, proficiency and dedication in providing technical support and analysis for the Career-Long Learning Continuum (CLLC) project. (5/15/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING SYSTEMS COMMAND TRAINING SUPPORT AGENCY TASK ORDER The objective of this TO is to obtain professional support services in the areas of Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPT&E) and Instructional Systems Design in support of NAVFAC TSA at Port Hueneme, CA. (5/4/2023)