United States Army Combined Arms Center Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ) Contract
Under this Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ), Agile Research Group provides support services for the United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS.
These support services include:
- Publications and doctrine development
- Training, education and exercise development, management, support and leader development
- Capability development
- Data collection, scenario development and analysis
- Research, study and analysis
- Knowledge management
- Command communication
Period of Performance: November 2022 - November 2027
Contract Number: W91QF422R0001
Contract Type: MAIDIQ
Technical Representative: Jim Daly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Agile Research Group
Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS) with a dedication to provide customers with an expansion of services rooted in research, technology and innovation.
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
About Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC
Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC is a veteran owned services company that provides innovative solutions uniquely carved to meet client's needs. They specialize in providing the full spectrum of Systems Engineering services to major DoD acquisition programs and Research & Development projects.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP EARNS ISO/IEC 20000-1 INTERNATIONAL SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION FROM NSF INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC REGISTRATIONS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has achieved ISO/IEC 20000-1 International Service Management System certification from NSF-ISR, an NSF company. (11/22/2023)
JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES DAVE POLIZZOTTI WITH A JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Dave Polizzotti with an Energy Award for his work as on-site lead for the US Army's Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concept Centers (FCC), Directorate of Concept's (DoC), Army Concepts Division (ACD).
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECEIVES 2023 HIRE VETS MEDALLION AWARD FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR U.S. Acting Secretary of Labor Julie A. Su recognizes JANUS Research Group (JANUS) as one of the 859 recipients of the 2023 HIRE Vets Medallion Award during a virtual award ceremony presented by U.S. Department of Labor. (11/13/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZED AS MILITARY TIMES 2023 BEST FOR VETS EMPLOYER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been recognized as a Military Times 2023 Best for Vets Employer. (11/8/2023)