For the past 15 years, the U.S. Army's institutional, operational, and acquisition communities have been leveraging JANUS' specialized training capabilities to fill long standing, urgent and emergent critical training gaps.
JANUS SMEs fully understand the Army's training vision and operational concepts and developed a unique blend of traditional instructor led POI based training with state-of-the art learner centric training capabilities and services. JANUS is highly proficient in developing these specialized training services within each major pillar of the Army Learning Model (Institutional, Unit/Operational, NETT/MTT and Self-development).
JANUS instructs all ARNG IT training courses:
- Develops and maintains the only ARNG certified CISCO Academy—one (1) of two (2) accredited by US Army TRADOC.
- Modernized ITTC network resulting in significant cost reduction and improvements in blended classroom activities.
- Provide expert instruction on: Database Administration (Microsoft and Oracle), Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Administration, A+ Essential 2009, Network+, Security+, VOIP, LAN/WAN, Network Engineer, Oracle, HP UNIX, SCCM, WEB, SharePoint, COMSEC, VMWARE, IT Project Management, and A+.
- Skillful and precise incorporation of virtual training and visualization products (cinematics, PC Simulations, Interactive Multimedia Instruction [Level I-IV], Serious Games and Collaborative network training simulators) to improve institutional, unit and self-development training modalities, gaps and requirements.
We invite you to review one or more of our specialized training program descriptions or virtual training and visualization product descriptions to learn more about JANUS capabilities to support Army or other Joint Force or agency institutional, organization or self-development training programs.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP WINS NEW CONTRACT TO PROVIDE MISSION SUPPORT SERVICES TO THE ARMY FUTURES COMMAND (AFC), FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER (FCC) JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was awarded a five-year, $240 million multiple award task order contract (MATOC) to provide mission support services to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC). (7/22/2021)
- SHANNON KILLIAN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD Janus Research Group (JANUS) has awarded Shannon Killian with JANUS Research's Energy Award for her immediate and steadfast initiative and work ethic during her time supporting the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC). (7/14/2021)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP APPRAISED AT ML3 FOR CMMI, AND RECERTIFIES ITS ISO 9001:2015 AND ISO:20001:2018 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Janus Research Group (JANUS) has again been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. (7/8/2021)
- DAVID RIBAIL AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has awarded David Ribail with JANUS Research's Energy Award for his steadfast assistance leading the Joint Modernization Command (JMC) Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) efforts to plan, design, configure, integrate and accredit the JADC2 network, which enables the execution of the Chief of Staff for the Army?s annual capstone force modernization experiment, Joint Warfighting Assessment 21 (JWA 21). (6/30/2021)