For the past 15 years, the U.S. Army's institutional, operational, and acquisition communities have been leveraging JANUS' specialized training capabilities to fill long standing, urgent and emergent critical training gaps.
JANUS SMEs fully understand the Army's training vision and operational concepts and developed a unique blend of traditional instructor led POI based training with state-of-the art learner centric training capabilities and services. JANUS is highly proficient in developing these specialized training services within each major pillar of the Army Learning Model (Institutional, Unit/Operational, NETT/MTT and Self-development).
JANUS instructs all ARNG IT training courses:
- Develops and maintains the only ARNG certified CISCO Academy—one (1) of two (2) accredited by US Army TRADOC.
- Modernized ITTC network resulting in significant cost reduction and improvements in blended classroom activities.
- Provide expert instruction on: Database Administration (Microsoft and Oracle), Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Administration, A+ Essential 2009, Network+, Security+, VOIP, LAN/WAN, Network Engineer, Oracle, HP UNIX, SCCM, WEB, SharePoint, COMSEC, VMWARE, IT Project Management, and A+.
- Skillful and precise incorporation of virtual training and visualization products (cinematics, PC Simulations, Interactive Multimedia Instruction [Level I-IV], Serious Games and Collaborative network training simulators) to improve institutional, unit and self-development training modalities, gaps and requirements.
We invite you to review one or more of our specialized training program descriptions or virtual training and visualization product descriptions to learn more about JANUS capabilities to support Army or other Joint Force or agency institutional, organization or self-development training programs.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP SELECTED BY STRIKEWERX TO PROCEED IN THE ADVANCED TRAINING CONCEPTS CHALLENGE JANUS Research Group has been selected from the Strikewerx Showcase events for a potential prototype contract for the B 52 communications training platform. (6/29/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER ANALYSIS DIVISION SUPPORT SERVICES TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has been awarded a five-year, $6 million Task Order to provide Mission Support Services to the Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) and Analysis Division (AD). (6/15/2022)
- NICHOLAS MASTROGIANAKIS AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Nicholas Mastrogianakis Energy Awards for his outstanding support to our Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD). (6/9/2022)
- GILBERT FERNANDEZ AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Gilbert Fernandez an Energy Award for his work as a member of the Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Architecture Team. (5/27/2022)