For the past 15 years, the U.S. Army's institutional, operational, and acquisition communities have been leveraging JANUS' specialized training capabilities to fill long standing, urgent and emergent critical training gaps.
JANUS SMEs fully understand the Army's training vision and operational concepts and developed a unique blend of traditional instructor led POI based training with state-of-the art learner centric training capabilities and services. JANUS is highly proficient in developing these specialized training services within each major pillar of the Army Learning Model (Institutional, Unit/Operational, NETT/MTT and Self-development).
JANUS instructs all ARNG IT training courses:
- Develops and maintains the only ARNG certified CISCO Academy—one (1) of two (2) accredited by US Army TRADOC.
- Modernized ITTC network resulting in significant cost reduction and improvements in blended classroom activities.
- Provide expert instruction on: Database Administration (Microsoft and Oracle), Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Administration, A+ Essential 2009, Network+, Security+, VOIP, LAN/WAN, Network Engineer, Oracle, HP UNIX, SCCM, WEB, SharePoint, COMSEC, VMWARE, IT Project Management, and A+.
- Skillful and precise incorporation of virtual training and visualization products (cinematics, PC Simulations, Interactive Multimedia Instruction [Level I-IV], Serious Games and Collaborative network training simulators) to improve institutional, unit and self-development training modalities, gaps and requirements.
We invite you to review one or more of our specialized training program descriptions or virtual training and visualization product descriptions to learn more about JANUS capabilities to support Army or other Joint Force or agency institutional, organization or self-development training programs.
Latest News View All
- TABATHA LEE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD Ms. Tabatha Lee has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for her performance supporting the Headquarters (HQ's) Army National Guard (ARNG) G4 Division, the ARNG G8 Division and the states and territories. Ms. Lee is a valuable asset to the GCSS-Army Finance team. (11/21/2022)
- JOEL BADANES AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER Mr. Joel Badanes has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Employee of the Quarter for his outstanding leadership as the Deputy Data Management (DM) Lead, holding responsibility for the guidance, training, oversight, and management of the Operations and Maintenance personnel. (11/21/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES MILITARY TIMES 2022 BEST FOR VETS: EMPLOYER LIST Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group in October of 2022, has received the Military Times 2022 Best for Vets: Employer List recognition as part of our ability to recruit, retain, and support current and former service members, military spouses, and military caregivers. (11/16/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES 2022 HIRE VETS MEDALLION AWARD FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR U.S. Secretary of Labor Martin J. Walsh recognized Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group, as one of the 835 recipients of the 2022 HIRE Vets Medallion Award during a virtual award ceremony presented by U.S. Department of Labor. (11/16/2022)