Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP JOINS I/ITSEC 2021 EDUCATION COMMITTEE, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP BOARD AND SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE IPT BOARD JANUS Research Group's Dr. Jim Frey and Kishan Shetty will join the Education Committee, Professional Development Workshop Board and Serious Games Showcase & Challenge IPT Board this year at I/ITSEC 2021 in Orlando, FL. The conference will take place at the Orange County Convention Center and run from November 29th - December 3rd. (11/21/2021)
- JOHN BLOUNT AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER In recognition for outstanding service to the Project Manager Tactical Network program, Mr. John Blount has been awarded Employee of the Quarter. (11/16/2021)
- TEAM JANUS RESEARCH GROUP HAS BEEN AWARDED THE FIRST-PLACE PRIZE IN THE 2021 CHARIOT CHALLENGE Team JANUS Research Group, a partnership between JANUS Research Group and DSGN, has been awarded the first-place prize for the 2021 CHARIoT Challenge. (11/15/2021)
- BRIAN MCMANUS AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD Brian McManus has recently received the JANUS Research Group Energy Award for his superior performance as an instructional designer and his invaluable contributions to the team in support of the CBID Program. (11/9/2021)