Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2023 JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2023-2024 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (3/20/2023)
- JOHN COLE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP LEADER OF THE YEAR JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mr. John Cole the Leader of the Year for his work as Senior Lead Architect and leading a team of 35 Operational Architects (OAs) across the country under the United States Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center's (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Task Order (TO). (3/17/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP MIGRATES FORGE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TO THE cARMY-S MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT The JANUS Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Data Management Team has successfully migrated the FORGE Enterprise Application from the classified-on premises server at Fort Leavenworth to the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency's (ECMA) MS Azure IL6 Cloud environment, known as cARMY-S 1.0. (3/9/2023)
- AGILE RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED UNITED STATES ARMY COMBINED ARMS CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY, INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS), was awarded a United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS. (3/6/2023)