Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- TABATHA LEE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD Ms. Tabatha Lee has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for her performance supporting the Headquarters (HQ's) Army National Guard (ARNG) G4 Division, the ARNG G8 Division and the states and territories. Ms. Lee is a valuable asset to the GCSS-Army Finance team. (11/21/2022)
- JOEL BADANES AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER Mr. Joel Badanes has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Employee of the Quarter for his outstanding leadership as the Deputy Data Management (DM) Lead, holding responsibility for the guidance, training, oversight, and management of the Operations and Maintenance personnel. (11/21/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES MILITARY TIMES 2022 BEST FOR VETS: EMPLOYER LIST Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group in October of 2022, has received the Military Times 2022 Best for Vets: Employer List recognition as part of our ability to recruit, retain, and support current and former service members, military spouses, and military caregivers. (11/16/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES 2022 HIRE VETS MEDALLION AWARD FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR U.S. Secretary of Labor Martin J. Walsh recognized Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group, as one of the 835 recipients of the 2022 HIRE Vets Medallion Award during a virtual award ceremony presented by U.S. Department of Labor. (11/16/2022)