Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER FUTURE STUDY PLAN TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded a four-year, $12 million task order to provide the Future Warfare Division (FWD) with Future Study Program (FSP) Events support services that include administrative, production, event execution, analysis, and analytical integration support in executing the FSP. (8/5/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE RECIPIENTS FOR THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STANDARDS AND TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC SAFETY INNOVATION ACCELERATOR PROGRAM JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has recently been announced as one of the six recipients for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program 2022 (PSIAP-2022) covering a two-year period of performance. (7/26/2022)
- DAVID WUNIBALD AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded David Wunibald an Energy Award for his work as a critical member of the JANUS Top Down Modernization Team, redesigning the Task training packet for the Task Analysis Phase of the All Domain Protection (ADP) Capability Based Assessment (CBA). (7/10/2022)
- MARK COLVIN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mark Colvin an Energy Award for his work supporting the Enterprise Aviation Systems program. (7/10/2022)