Modeling & Simulation, Data Analysis & Visualization
JANUS develops and delivers customized data analysis and visualization tools transforming big data into smart data, and communicates the information clearly and efficiently through graphical representations in both static and dynamic outputs.
Our experts create tools that allow us to take large amounts of data and create meaningful, easy-to-read graphics used in predictive analysis, real-time analysis, mobile analytics, business and market intelligence, intelligent decision automation (IDA), advanced analytics, and etc. always keeping security of your data at the forefront. Our modular visualization environments utilize data-flow execution models while preserving pure data flow to enable a more complete and efficient programming infrastructure. We have experience using data analysis and visualization tools both in-house, and for our customers.
JANUS develops and delivers customized Modeling, Simulation, and Training (MS&T) products and tools using discrete models, continuous models, and mixed models. We also offer MS&T services providing our customers with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on-site with reach back to our product development team and support staff resulting in the customer's ability to:
- Create, review, and refine requirements;
- Identify applicable MS&T constructs and available tools;
- Develop MS&T input data tools to promote efficiency and reusability;
- Enhance existing tools or build new tools; and
- Identify, prepare, collect, reduce, and analyze MS&T data.
JANUS has extensive experience supporting Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, and can provide your organization with the right solution to meet your organization's requirements. Benefits to our approach include:
- Greater understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) processes;
- Identification of problem areas or bottlenecks within processes;
- Evaluation of system effects or process changes based on demand, resources, supply and constraints;
- Identification of action items for operations, organization, or activities to improve processes, or mitigate/accept risks; and
- Evaluation of policy changes and their potential impact prior to implementation.
Please watch the video below to see a demonstration of JANUS' capabilities.
JANUS Research Group Demo from JANUS Research Group on Vimeo.
Latest News View All
- DAVID POLIZZOTTI AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. David Polizzotti with an Energy Award for his work under the Army and Joint Concept Division Task Order (TO). (5/26/2023)
- ERIC LOWRY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group and the Capability, Integration and Sustainment Solutions (CIS2) team are pleased to present Eric Lowry with the JANUS Energy Award in recognition of his work under the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) contract. (5/25/2023)
- JACQUELINE CHRABOT AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group is pleased to present Jacqueline Chrabot with an Energy Award in recognition of her outstanding level of skill, proficiency and dedication in providing technical support and analysis for the Career-Long Learning Continuum (CLLC) project. (5/15/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING SYSTEMS COMMAND TRAINING SUPPORT AGENCY TASK ORDER The objective of this TO is to obtain professional support services in the areas of Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPT&E) and Instructional Systems Design in support of NAVFAC TSA at Port Hueneme, CA. (5/4/2023)