Modeling & Simulation, Data Analysis & Visualization
JANUS develops and delivers customized data analysis and visualization tools transforming big data into smart data, and communicates the information clearly and efficiently through graphical representations in both static and dynamic outputs.
Our experts create tools that allow us to take large amounts of data and create meaningful, easy-to-read graphics used in predictive analysis, real-time analysis, mobile analytics, business and market intelligence, intelligent decision automation (IDA), advanced analytics, and etc. always keeping security of your data at the forefront. Our modular visualization environments utilize data-flow execution models while preserving pure data flow to enable a more complete and efficient programming infrastructure. We have experience using data analysis and visualization tools both in-house, and for our customers.
JANUS develops and delivers customized Modeling, Simulation, and Training (MS&T) products and tools using discrete models, continuous models, and mixed models. We also offer MS&T services providing our customers with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on-site with reach back to our product development team and support staff resulting in the customer's ability to:
- Create, review, and refine requirements;
- Identify applicable MS&T constructs and available tools;
- Develop MS&T input data tools to promote efficiency and reusability;
- Enhance existing tools or build new tools; and
- Identify, prepare, collect, reduce, and analyze MS&T data.
JANUS has extensive experience supporting Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, and can provide your organization with the right solution to meet your organization's requirements. Benefits to our approach include:
- Greater understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) processes;
- Identification of problem areas or bottlenecks within processes;
- Evaluation of system effects or process changes based on demand, resources, supply and constraints;
- Identification of action items for operations, organization, or activities to improve processes, or mitigate/accept risks; and
- Evaluation of policy changes and their potential impact prior to implementation.
Please watch the video below to see a demonstration of JANUS' capabilities.
Latest News View All
- CHARLES MCKAY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has awarded Charles McKay with JANUS Research's Energy Award for his work supporting the Multi-Domain Operations Simulation Center (MDOSC), U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command. (8/12/2021)
- JOHN BRASHER AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has awarded John Brasher with JANUS Research's Energy Award for consistent exceptional performance as a member of our Robotics Requirements Division (RRD) Support Team. (8/9/2021)
JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED TEN-YEAR ASTRO CONTRACTS
August 2, 2021 (Evans, GA) - JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded two ten-year, multiple-award contracts to deliver services in support of the Defense Department's fleet of manned and unmanned, land, air, sea, and space vehicles. The contracts, awarded under the newly established General Services Administration (GSA) program
"ASTRO", will provide avenues for the delivery of research and development (R&D), operations, and sustainment, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR), data analytics, advanced robotics, and artificial intelligence (AI) services. (8/2/2021)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP WINS NEW CONTRACT TO PROVIDE MISSION SUPPORT SERVICES TO THE ARMY FUTURES COMMAND (AFC), FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER (FCC) JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was awarded a five-year, $240 million multiple award task order contract (MATOC) to provide mission support services to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC). (7/22/2021)