GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement. By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
Period of Performance: 9/17/2015 - 9/16/2035
Contract Number: GS00F310CA
Contract Type: GSA Schedule
Technical Representative: Michael Wright, Vice President of Business Development (email@example.com)
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
MAS Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2023 JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2023-2024 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (3/20/2023)
- JOHN COLE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP LEADER OF THE YEAR JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mr. John Cole the Leader of the Year for his work as Senior Lead Architect and leading a team of 35 Operational Architects (OAs) across the country under the United States Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center's (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Task Order (TO). (3/17/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP MIGRATES FORGE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TO THE cARMY-S MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT The JANUS Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Data Management Team has successfully migrated the FORGE Enterprise Application from the classified-on premises server at Fort Leavenworth to the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency's (ECMA) MS Azure IL6 Cloud environment, known as cARMY-S 1.0. (3/9/2023)
- AGILE RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED UNITED STATES ARMY COMBINED ARMS CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY, INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS), was awarded a United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS. (3/6/2023)