GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
Contract: Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group- Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
Address: 600 Ponder Place Drive
Evans, GA 30809
Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, Labor Hour, Blanket
Expiration Date: 16 September 2020
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP WINS NEW CONTRACT TO PROVIDE MISSION SUPPORT SERVICES TO THE ARMY FUTURES COMMAND (AFC), FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER (FCC) JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was awarded a five-year, $240 million multiple award task order contract (MATOC) to provide mission support services to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC). (7/22/2021)
- SHANNON KILLIAN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD Janus Research Group (JANUS) has awarded Shannon Killian with JANUS Research's Energy Award for her immediate and steadfast initiative and work ethic during her time supporting the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC). (7/14/2021)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP APPRAISED AT ML3 FOR CMMI, AND RECERTIFIES ITS ISO 9001:2015 AND ISO:20001:2018 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Janus Research Group (JANUS) has again been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. (7/8/2021)
- DAVID RIBAIL AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has awarded David Ribail with JANUS Research's Energy Award for his steadfast assistance leading the Joint Modernization Command (JMC) Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) efforts to plan, design, configure, integrate and accredit the JADC2 network, which enables the execution of the Chief of Staff for the Army?s annual capstone force modernization experiment, Joint Warfighting Assessment 21 (JWA 21). (6/30/2021)