GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement. By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
Period of Performance: 9/17/2015 - 9/16/2035
Contract Number: GS00F310CA
Contract Type: GSA Schedule
Technical Representative: Michael Wright, Vice President of Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP TO ENHANCE TRAINING REALISM AT FORT IRWIN'S NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is pleased to announce its selection to provide crucial support to the U.S. Army Training Support Systems (TSS) Enterprise Mission Support Services at the National Training Center (NTC) in Fort Irwin, CA. (2/25/2024)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS TEAM JANUS Research Group (JANUS), a leading provider of innovative solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients, announces the launch of its Strategic Solutions Team (SST). This new initiative further strengthens JANUS' commitment to continuously align technical talent and thought leadership with the evolving needs of its clients, ensuring the delivery of enduring solutions. (2/9/2024)
- DECK SELF-ASSESSMENT AND GROOM TRAINING TEAM RECOGNIZED WITH THE TEAM SHIPS PROPELLER AWARD JANUS Research Group's (JANUS) Deck Self-Assessment and Groom Training (D-SAGT) team has received the Team Ships Propeller Award which recognizes excellence in team ships. The team includes Mr. Michael Sweitzer, Mr. Shawn Larrison, Mr. Deon Wray and Mr. Kevin Youngblood. (1/24/2024)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES VINCENT GUTIERREZ AND ANDREA LAWRENCE WITH ENERGY AWARDS FOR THEIR WORK WITH THE FIRES CENTER OF EXCELLENCE JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Vincent Gutierrez and Ms. Andrea Lawrence with Energy Awards for their work with the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE). (1/19/2024)