GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
Contract: Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group- Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
Address: 600 Ponder Place Drive
Evans, GA 30809
Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, Labor Hour, Blanket
Expiration Date: 16 September 2020
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER FUTURE STUDY PLAN TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded a four-year, $12 million task order to provide the Future Warfare Division (FWD) with Future Study Program (FSP) Events support services that include administrative, production, event execution, analysis, and analytical integration support in executing the FSP. (8/5/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE RECIPIENTS FOR THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STANDARDS AND TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC SAFETY INNOVATION ACCELERATOR PROGRAM JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has recently been announced as one of the six recipients for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program 2022 (PSIAP-2022) covering a two-year period of performance. (7/26/2022)
- DAVID WUNIBALD AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded David Wunibald an Energy Award for his work as a critical member of the JANUS Top Down Modernization Team, redesigning the Task training packet for the Task Analysis Phase of the All Domain Protection (ADP) Capability Based Assessment (CBA). (7/10/2022)
- MARK COLVIN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mark Colvin an Energy Award for his work supporting the Enterprise Aviation Systems program. (7/10/2022)