GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
Contract: Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group- Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
Address: 600 Ponder Place Drive
Evans, GA 30809
Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, Labor Hour, Blanket
Expiration Date: 16 September 2020
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
Latest News View All
- TABATHA LEE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD Ms. Tabatha Lee has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for her performance supporting the Headquarters (HQ's) Army National Guard (ARNG) G4 Division, the ARNG G8 Division and the states and territories. Ms. Lee is a valuable asset to the GCSS-Army Finance team. (11/21/2022)
- JOEL BADANES AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER Mr. Joel Badanes has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Employee of the Quarter for his outstanding leadership as the Deputy Data Management (DM) Lead, holding responsibility for the guidance, training, oversight, and management of the Operations and Maintenance personnel. (11/21/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES MILITARY TIMES 2022 BEST FOR VETS: EMPLOYER LIST Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group in October of 2022, has received the Military Times 2022 Best for Vets: Employer List recognition as part of our ability to recruit, retain, and support current and former service members, military spouses, and military caregivers. (11/16/2022)
- CAPE HENRY ASSOCIATES, ACQUIRED BY JANUS RESEARCH GROUP, RECEIVES 2022 HIRE VETS MEDALLION AWARD FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR U.S. Secretary of Labor Martin J. Walsh recognized Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group, as one of the 835 recipients of the 2022 HIRE Vets Medallion Award during a virtual award ceremony presented by U.S. Department of Labor. (11/16/2022)