GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
Contract: Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group- Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
Address: 600 Ponder Place Drive
Evans, GA 30809
Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, Labor Hour, Blanket
Expiration Date: 16 September 2020
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
Latest News View All
- SHARON STRAN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Sharon Stran an Energy Award for her work in Enterprise Architecture, specifically working as the Operational Architect supporting the Network - Cross Functional Team (N-CFT). (5/16/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED ARCHITECTURE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT DIVISION (AIMD) SUPPORT SERVICE TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has been awarded a two-year, $25 million Task Order to provide operational architecture, software development, and cloud services to the Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center (FCC), Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD). (5/3/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER JOINT MODERNIZATION COMMAND TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has been awarded a three-year Task Order to provide mission support services for the Army Futures Command, Futures and Concepts Center (FCC), Joint Modernization Command (JMC). (5/3/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2022-2023 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (5/2/2022)