GSA Multiple Award Schedule Federal Supply Group: Professional Services GS-00F-310-CA
JANUS has consolidated our professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to improve our professional services offerings.
This new solution encompasses the same JANUS professional services offerings that we have under PES, MOBIS and LOGWORLD Schedules but provides our customers a more streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement. By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
Period of Performance: 9/17/2015 - 9/16/2035
Contract Number: GS00F310CA
Contract Type: GSA Schedule
Technical Representative: Michael Wright, Vice President of Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
By using JANUS' PSS, federal agencies can obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source and reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules.
- 541330ENG - Engineering Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541420 - Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541614SVC - Supply and Value Chain Management
- 541715 - Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 6114730 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 611512 - Flight Training
- OLM - Order Level Materials
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES NATHAN STANLEY, DIMI ADENIYI, MARILYN ENRIQUEZ AND ALISON RUMLEY WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) and the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) are pleased to present Mr. Nathan Stanley, Ms. Dimi Adeniyi, Ms. Marilyn Enriquez, and Ms. Alison Rumley with Energy Awards based on their exceptional skills and dedication to the team. (9/23/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES SCOTT HALVORSON AND CHAD HOANG WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Scott Halvorson and Mr. Chad Hoang with Energy Awards for their exceptional work on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Mitigation Framework (MF) and Augmented Reality (AR) project. (9/21/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES MS. KATHERINE HODGE, MR. JONATHAN FARRER AND MS. JESSICA ERIE WITH ENERGY AWARDS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Katherine Hodge, Mr. Jonathan Farrer and Ms. Jessica Erie with Energy Awards for their outstanding efforts with the Manpower Personnel Training Business Unit (MPT BU). (8/24/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES BETH LAMBERT WITH EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Ms. Beth Lambert with Employee of the Quarter for her knowledge, experience and leadership that goes above and beyond her position as a Senior Analyst within the Manpower, Personnel and Training Business Unit (MPT BU) Curriculum Development team. (8/15/2023)