GSA MAS General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services
JANUS' General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) under Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 (IT-70) 47QTCA20D0033, is a worldwide Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract issued by the General Services Administration. As a GSA contractor, JANUS provides an array of IT products and services, including equipment, software, and professional electronic commerce services. Agencies of the U.S. Government may take advantage of the schedule task ordering process to secure products and services in a variety of skill areas, including systems analysis, design, and installation; programming; and ancillary support. Contact us for information on how you can team with JANUS GSA MAS IT Technology Schedule.
- 54151S- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- 611420- Information Technology Training
Period of Performance: 12/10/2019 - 12/09/2024
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D0033
Contract Type: GSA MAS Schedule
Technical Representative: Michael Wright, Vice President of Business Development (email@example.com)
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2023 JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is proud to announce that we are officially Certified as a Great Place to Work for the 2023-2024 period. This certification is a testament to the company's commitment to always do the right thing; treat others with respect and dignity; and honor our commitments. (3/20/2023)
- JOHN COLE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP LEADER OF THE YEAR JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Mr. John Cole the Leader of the Year for his work as Senior Lead Architect and leading a team of 35 Operational Architects (OAs) across the country under the United States Army Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concepts Center's (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Task Order (TO). (3/17/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP MIGRATES FORGE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION TO THE cARMY-S MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT The JANUS Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) Data Management Team has successfully migrated the FORGE Enterprise Application from the classified-on premises server at Fort Leavenworth to the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency's (ECMA) MS Azure IL6 Cloud environment, known as cARMY-S 1.0. (3/9/2023)
- AGILE RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED UNITED STATES ARMY COMBINED ARMS CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY, INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT Agile Research Group, LLC (ARG), a Mentor Protege Joint Venture (JV) between Ad Hoc Research Associates, LLC (AHR) and JANUS Research Group, LLC (JANUS), was awarded a United States Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC) Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract by the Mission and Installation Contracting Command out of Fort Leavenworth, KS. (3/6/2023)