GSA MAS General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services
JANUS' General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) under Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 (IT-70) 47QTCA20D0033, is a worldwide Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract issued by the General Services Administration. As a GSA contractor, JANUS provides an array of IT products and services, including equipment, software, and professional electronic commerce services. Agencies of the U.S. Government may take advantage of the schedule task ordering process to secure products and services in a variety of skill areas, including systems analysis, design, and installation; programming; and ancillary support. Contact us for information on how you can team with JANUS GSA MAS IT Technology Schedule.
- 54151S- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- 611420- Information Technology Training
Period of Performance: 12/10/2019 - 12/09/2024
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D0033
Contract Type: GSA MAS Schedule
Technical Representative: Michael Wright, Vice President of Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About JANUS Research Group, LLC
Founded in 1997, JANUS is an industry leader in the integration and application of technical, engineering, and domain expertise to deliver full life-cycle services and lasting solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients. With a highly skilled, professional staff and operations across the United States and overseas, JANUS specializes in capabilities integration and development, research and development, systems, software and model-based engineering, analysis and experimentation, logistics, training, and cyber engineering. Enabled by our successful track-record of cost-schedule performance, innovation, and customer service, JANUS is a vibrant, rapidly growing company dedicated to our customers' mission.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP TO ENHANCE TRAINING REALISM AT FORT IRWIN'S NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) is pleased to announce its selection to provide crucial support to the U.S. Army Training Support Systems (TSS) Enterprise Mission Support Services at the National Training Center (NTC) in Fort Irwin, CA. (2/25/2024)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS TEAM JANUS Research Group (JANUS), a leading provider of innovative solutions to Federal, Department of Defense, and commercial clients, announces the launch of its Strategic Solutions Team (SST). This new initiative further strengthens JANUS' commitment to continuously align technical talent and thought leadership with the evolving needs of its clients, ensuring the delivery of enduring solutions. (2/9/2024)
- DECK SELF-ASSESSMENT AND GROOM TRAINING TEAM RECOGNIZED WITH THE TEAM SHIPS PROPELLER AWARD JANUS Research Group's (JANUS) Deck Self-Assessment and Groom Training (D-SAGT) team has received the Team Ships Propeller Award which recognizes excellence in team ships. The team includes Mr. Michael Sweitzer, Mr. Shawn Larrison, Mr. Deon Wray and Mr. Kevin Youngblood. (1/24/2024)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES VINCENT GUTIERREZ AND ANDREA LAWRENCE WITH ENERGY AWARDS FOR THEIR WORK WITH THE FIRES CENTER OF EXCELLENCE JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Vincent Gutierrez and Ms. Andrea Lawrence with Energy Awards for their work with the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE). (1/19/2024)