Our Certifications & Accreditations
- Contracts ›
- Business Certifications & Accreditations ›
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified - This International Standard specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization demonstrates its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and enhances customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certified - IT Service Management System Standard supporting the provision of internal IT service that consist of telecommunications operations, and services support, service desk operations and support, LAN/WAN network and data management support, data and application administration, and asset management.
- CMMI-SVC ML3 - An apprasial at maturity level 3 indicates that JANUS is performing at a defined level. At this level, processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods. The organization's set of standard processes, which is the basis for maturity level 3, is established and improved over time.
- Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Approved Purchasing System
- DCMA Accepted and Approved Financial and Management Systems
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-standard Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based on ANSI/PMI FS-PMBOK-20
- Integrated Product and Process Development (IPPD) framework to integrate all essential activities through the use of multidisciplinary teams to optimize design, development, risk management, and supportability processes.
- 508 Accessibility Statement ›
Latest News View All
- The Loop Immuno-Oncology Laboratory We applaud the leadership and generosity of JANUS' Founders and Owner Jeannie (Board Chair) and Tony Loop in establishing the Jeannie and Tony Loop Lab of Immune-Oncology at Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (9/3/2019)
JANUS Awarded TRADOC G-3
TRADOC G-3 Review and Mobilization Support Services - JANUS Research Group, (JANUS) was awarded a prime contract to provide Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) with G-3 Mobilization Planning and Integration Services under the United States Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) Multiple Award Task Order (MATOC).
JANUS Awarded FCC AIMD Contract
Army Futures Command, Futures and Concepts Center, Architecture Integration Management Division
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was awarded a prime contract to provide the United States Army Futures Command, Futures and Concepts Center's Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) with mission support services. (5/28/2019)
- JANUS Awarded U.S. Army's RS3 MA IDIQ Contract Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Service(RS3) (1/10/2019)