US Air Force Life Cycle Management Architecture & Integration Directorate
(AFLCMC/XA) Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (MAIDIQ)
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded $900 million dollar contract to perform capability development, systems development, and synthetic environment development for AFLCMC/XA and its subordinate organizations.
Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE)
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was one of five businesses awarded a five-year prime IDIQ contract with a shared ceiling value of $247M to create concepts, strategies instruction for current and future Army forces to the FCoE, all commands at Fort Sill, and the Army Futures Command (AFC).
Joint Artificial Intelligence Center(JAIC)
Test and Evaluation Blanket Purchase Agreement (T&E BPA)
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded position on the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) Test & Evaluation (T&E) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) Multiple Award
Task Order Contract (MATOC)
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded a five-year, $240 million multiple award task order contract (MATOC) to provide mission support services to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC). Under this contract, JANUS will deliver capability development, experimentation and evaluation, Information Technology and Information Management (IT/IM), capability modernization, and futures development solutions to the FCC in direct support of its mission to develop concepts, determine requirements, conduct experimentation, and integrate the future force to ensure the Army wins in 2035 and beyond.
General Services Administration (GSA) "ASTRO" Contracts
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded two ten-year, multiple-award contracts to deliver services in support of the Defense Department's fleet of manned and unmanned land, air, sea and space vehicles.
United States Army Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE)
Support Services Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was one of the three large businesses awarded a five-year prime Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a shared ceiling value of $168,000,000 to develop training methodologies and products, concepts, doctrine, organizational requirements, and material capability requirements, as well as providing instructors to teach class across the Manuever Center of Excellence (MCoE).
Naval Sea Systems Command's (NAVSEA) effort to enable a more efficient use of an electronic on-line portal. When adopted by other Navy activities and field offices, the goal is to increase standardization and efficiency regarding service awards for Engineering Support Services, and Program Management Support Services for efficient and effective services contracting across the broader Navy community.
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) Contract
Providing Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Support Services for a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of mission areas for programs with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related requirements Areas of support include:
- Test and Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning
- Education and Training
General Services Administration Multiple Award Schedule (GSA MAS)
General Purpose Commercial IT Equipment, Software and Services
JANUS' General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) under Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 (IT-70) 47QTCA20D0033, is a worldwide Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract issued by the GSA.
General Services Administration Multiple Award Schedule (GSA MAS)
Federal Supply Group: Professional Services Schedule
JANUS consolidated our Physical Employment Standards 871 (PES 871), Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services 874 (MOBIS 874), and Logistics Worldwide 874V (LOGWORLD 874V) Multiple Award Schedules into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS) in order to provide our professional services more efficiently and effectively.
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) Contract
U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL), Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract. AEWD encompasses Research and Development (R&D) needs that include Basic and Applied Research, Advanced Technology Development, Demonstration and Validation, and Operational Systems Development, within and outside the Continental United States.
The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) procures over a half billion dollars of Professional Support Services (PSS) each year for its headquarters' Directorates, Program Executive Offices (PEOs), and field activities. In order to meet the Navy strategic sourcing wedge, NAVSEA committed to $250M in savings by procuring PSS more efficiently.
United States Army's Program Executive Office for Simulation Training and
Air University Educational Professional and Support (EPASS)
Air University (AU), headquartered at Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, is a major component of Air Education and Training Command and is the Air Force's center for education. The Educational Professional and Support Services (EPASS) Requirement encompasses providing support for full spectrum education, research, and outreach at every level through professional military education, professional continuing education, and academic degree granting. This academic institution maintains a dynamic curriculum that evolves as advances are made in air, space, and cyberspace power at all levels. The AU conducts research in air, space, and cyberspace power, education, and leadership. Also, AU contributes to the development and testing of Air Force doctrine, concepts and strategy, and wargaming. The AU seeks to optimize the experience of its students by maintaining an engaging and relevant curriculum and providing world-class course content delivered through a variety of media and technologies.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED $900 MILLION US AIR FORCE LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE & INTEGRATION DIRECTORATE (AFLCMC/XA) MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY/INDEFINITE QUANTITY (MAIDIQ) CONTRACT JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by the United States Air Force Life Cycle Management Architecture and Integration Directorate (AFLCMC/XA) to perform capability development, systems development, and synthetic environment development for AFLCMC/XA and its subordinate organizations. (1/11/2023)
- CHARLES MCKAY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Charles McKay an Energy Award for his support of the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC) and Multi Domain Operations Simulation Center (MDOSC) throughout Project Convergence 22 (PC 22). (1/9/2023)
- JANUS CHOSEN TO DEVELOP ADVANCED TRAINING TECH FOR AIR FORCE GLOBAL STRIKE COMMAND STRIKEWERX, Air Force Global Strike Command's innovation hub at the Cyber Innovation Center, will work with three companies to create ultramodern training technology for the command. (1/6/2023)
- TABATHA LEE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD Ms. Tabatha Lee has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for her performance supporting the Headquarters (HQ's) Army National Guard (ARNG) G4 Division, the ARNG G8 Division and the states and territories. Ms. Lee is a valuable asset to the GCSS-Army Finance team. (11/21/2022)