Providing enterprise technology solutions that improve performance, readiness, and resilience and delivering the best emerging technologies to help customers modernize, achieve interoperability, and win wars.
JANUS C2S2 capabilities include:
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Acquisition & Technical Assistance
- Strategic & Tactical SATCOM Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Operations, Logistics, Fielding, & Sustainment
- Intelligence Analysis & Operations
- Joint Capabilities & Requirements Development Services
As a Premier SETA Acquisition Support Contractor, JANUS offers a broad range of engineering capabilities across major defense acquisition programs for the federal government. JANUS provides systems engineering expertise related to the hardware, software, integration and capabilities for PEO Soldier and PEO C3T systems and develops solutions to systems engineering challenges based on technology insertion and new product integration. Our support for PEO Soldier Headquarters supports 130 programs of record and 253 products and non-programs of record, such as essential capabilities from body armor, helmets, sensors and lasers to legacy wepons systems. Our PM TN support for PEO C3T key acquisition programs help to provide operational units with radios, computers, servers, apps, and other hardware and software required for their missions, while also integrating those systems to function as cohesive capability sets. In FY20, our SETA contractors helped the PEO modernize 167 Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard units with updated network technology. Units included Brigade Combat Teams, Security Force Assitance Brigades (SFABs) and signal, logistics, aviation and support elements. Centered upon the proven industry practice of developmental operations (DevOps), the modernization strategy is placing developers side-by-side with Soldiers and commanders in operational units. Our support for DevOps helps to enable the Army to evaluate potential technology concepts and solutions earlier and more frequently, incorporating real-time operational feedback and generating requirements that enable and empower innovation. Our engineers support PEO C3T's continued use of the DevOps construct to better assess the baseline tactical network, introduce new network enhancement alternatives and gather Soldier-informed feedback and technical data.
Combat Capabilities and Systems Engineering Solutions
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP WINS NEW CONTRACT TO PROVIDE MISSION SUPPORT SERVICES TO THE ARMY FUTURES COMMAND (AFC), FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER (FCC) JANUS Research Group (JANUS) was awarded a five-year, $240 million multiple award task order contract (MATOC) to provide mission support services to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center (FCC). (7/22/2021)
- SHANNON KILLIAN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD Janus Research Group (JANUS) has awarded Shannon Killian with JANUS Research's Energy Award for her immediate and steadfast initiative and work ethic during her time supporting the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC). (7/14/2021)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP APPRAISED AT ML3 FOR CMMI, AND RECERTIFIES ITS ISO 9001:2015 AND ISO:20001:2018 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Janus Research Group (JANUS) has again been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. (7/8/2021)
- DAVID RIBAIL AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has awarded David Ribail with JANUS Research's Energy Award for his steadfast assistance leading the Joint Modernization Command (JMC) Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) efforts to plan, design, configure, integrate and accredit the JADC2 network, which enables the execution of the Chief of Staff for the Army?s annual capstone force modernization experiment, Joint Warfighting Assessment 21 (JWA 21). (6/30/2021)