Providing enterprise technology solutions that improve performance, readiness, and resilience and delivering the best emerging technologies to help customers modernize, achieve interoperability, and win wars.
JANUS C2S2 capabilities include:
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Acquisition & Technical Assistance
- Strategic & Tactical SATCOM Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Operations, Logistics, Fielding, & Sustainment
- Intelligence Analysis & Operations
- Joint Capabilities & Requirements Development Services
As a Premier SETA Acquisition Support Contractor, JANUS offers a broad range of engineering capabilities across major defense acquisition programs for the federal government. JANUS provides systems engineering expertise related to the hardware, software, integration and capabilities for PEO Soldier and PEO C3T systems and develops solutions to systems engineering challenges based on technology insertion and new product integration. Our support for PEO Soldier Headquarters supports 130 programs of record and 253 products and non-programs of record, such as essential capabilities from body armor, helmets, sensors and lasers to legacy weapons systems. Our PM TN support for PEO C3T key acquisition programs help to provide operational units with radios, computers, servers, apps, and other hardware and software required for their missions, while also integrating those systems to function as cohesive capability sets. In FY20, our SETA contractors helped the PEO modernize 167 Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard units with updated network technology. Units included Brigade Combat Teams, Security Force Assitance Brigades (SFABs) and signal, logistics, aviation and support elements. Centered upon the proven industry practice of developmental operations (DevOps), the modernization strategy is placing developers side-by-side with Soldiers and commanders in operational units. Our support for DevOps helps to enable the Army to evaluate potential technology concepts and solutions earlier and more frequently, incorporating real-time operational feedback and generating requirements that enable and empower innovation. Our engineers support PEO C3T's continued use of the DevOps construct to better assess the baseline tactical network, introduce new network enhancement alternatives and gather Soldier-informed feedback and technical data.
Combat Capabilities and Systems Engineering Solutions
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER DIRECTORATE OF CONCEPTS ARMY AND JOINT CONCEPT DIVISION SUPPORT TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has been awarded four- and half-year Task Order to provide Support Services to the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC), Directorate of Concepts (DoC) Army and Joint Concept Divisions. (9/29/2022)
- RUBEN DOMINGUEZ AND RICARDO VALENZUELA AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD FOR WORK WITH PROJECT CONVERGENCE 2022 JOINT ALL-DOMAIN COMMAND AND CONTROL NETWORK Ruben Dominguez and Ricardo Valenzuela have been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for the exemplary work they have performed setting conditions for flawless functionality of the Project Convergence 2022 Joint All-Domain Command and Control (PC 22 JADC2) network. (9/28/2022)
- CHARLES HOVER AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Charles Hover an Energy Award for his outstanding service as Site Lead for Operational Architecture at the Aviation Center of Excellence and Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID). Other than a 6-year break working for TCM UAS, Charles has been working this program since February 1997 when it was called C4RDP. (9/12/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED FUTURES AND CONCEPTS CENTER FUTURE STUDY PLAN TASK ORDER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded a four-year, $12 million task order to provide the Future Warfare Division (FWD) with Future Study Program (FSP) Events support services that include administrative, production, event execution, analysis, and analytical integration support in executing the FSP. (8/5/2022)