Providing enterprise technology solutions that improve performance, readiness, and resilience and delivering the best emerging technologies to help customers modernize, achieve interoperability, and win wars.
JANUS C2S2 capabilities include:
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Acquisition & Technical Assistance
- Strategic & Tactical SATCOM Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Operations, Logistics, Fielding, & Sustainment
- Intelligence Analysis & Operations
- Joint Capabilities & Requirements Development Services
As a Premier SETA Acquisition Support Contractor, JANUS offers a broad range of engineering capabilities across major defense acquisition programs for the federal government. JANUS provides systems engineering expertise related to the hardware, software, integration and capabilities for PEO Soldier and PEO C3T systems and develops solutions to systems engineering challenges based on technology insertion and new product integration. Our support for PEO Soldier Headquarters supports 130 programs of record and 253 products and non-programs of record, such as essential capabilities from body armor, helmets, sensors and lasers to legacy weapons systems. Our PM TN support for PEO C3T key acquisition programs help to provide operational units with radios, computers, servers, apps, and other hardware and software required for their missions, while also integrating those systems to function as cohesive capability sets. In FY20, our SETA contractors helped the PEO modernize 167 Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard units with updated network technology. Units included Brigade Combat Teams, Security Force Assitance Brigades (SFABs) and signal, logistics, aviation and support elements. Centered upon the proven industry practice of developmental operations (DevOps), the modernization strategy is placing developers side-by-side with Soldiers and commanders in operational units. Our support for DevOps helps to enable the Army to evaluate potential technology concepts and solutions earlier and more frequently, incorporating real-time operational feedback and generating requirements that enable and empower innovation. Our engineers support PEO C3T's continued use of the DevOps construct to better assess the baseline tactical network, introduce new network enhancement alternatives and gather Soldier-informed feedback and technical data.
Combat Capabilities and Systems Engineering Solutions
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED $900 MILLION US AIR FORCE LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE & INTEGRATION DIRECTORATE (AFLCMC/XA) MULTIPLE AWARD INDEFINITE DELIVERY/INDEFINITE QUANTITY (MAIDIQ) CONTRACT JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by the United States Air Force Life Cycle Management Architecture and Integration Directorate (AFLCMC/XA) to perform capability development, systems development, and synthetic environment development for AFLCMC/XA and its subordinate organizations. (1/11/2023)
- CHARLES MCKAY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Charles McKay an Energy Award for his support of the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC) and Multi Domain Operations Simulation Center (MDOSC) throughout Project Convergence 22 (PC 22). (1/9/2023)
- JANUS CHOSEN TO DEVELOP ADVANCED TRAINING TECH FOR AIR FORCE GLOBAL STRIKE COMMAND STRIKEWERX, Air Force Global Strike Command's innovation hub at the Cyber Innovation Center, will work with three companies to create ultramodern training technology for the command. (1/6/2023)
- TABATHA LEE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD Ms. Tabatha Lee has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for her performance supporting the Headquarters (HQ's) Army National Guard (ARNG) G4 Division, the ARNG G8 Division and the states and territories. Ms. Lee is a valuable asset to the GCSS-Army Finance team. (11/21/2022)