Providing enterprise technology solutions that improve performance, readiness, and resilience and delivering the best emerging technologies to help customers modernize, achieve interoperability, and win wars.
JANUS C2S2 capabilities include:
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Acquisition & Technical Assistance
- Strategic & Tactical SATCOM Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Operations, Logistics, Fielding, & Sustainment
- Intelligence Analysis & Operations
- Joint Capabilities & Requirements Development Services
As a Premier SETA Acquisition Support Contractor, JANUS offers a broad range of engineering capabilities across major defense acquisition programs for the federal government. JANUS provides systems engineering expertise related to the hardware, software, integration and capabilities for PEO Soldier and PEO C3T systems and develops solutions to systems engineering challenges based on technology insertion and new product integration. Our support for PEO Soldier Headquarters supports 130 programs of record and 253 products and non-programs of record, such as essential capabilities from body armor, helmets, sensors and lasers to legacy weapons systems. Our PM TN support for PEO C3T key acquisition programs help to provide operational units with radios, computers, servers, apps, and other hardware and software required for their missions, while also integrating those systems to function as cohesive capability sets. In FY20, our SETA contractors helped the PEO modernize 167 Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard units with updated network technology. Units included Brigade Combat Teams, Security Force Assitance Brigades (SFABs) and signal, logistics, aviation and support elements. Centered upon the proven industry practice of developmental operations (DevOps), the modernization strategy is placing developers side-by-side with Soldiers and commanders in operational units. Our support for DevOps helps to enable the Army to evaluate potential technology concepts and solutions earlier and more frequently, incorporating real-time operational feedback and generating requirements that enable and empower innovation. Our engineers support PEO C3T's continued use of the DevOps construct to better assess the baseline tactical network, introduce new network enhancement alternatives and gather Soldier-informed feedback and technical data.
Combat Capabilities and Systems Engineering Solutions
Latest News View All
- DAVID POLIZZOTTI AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. David Polizzotti with an Energy Award for his work under the Army and Joint Concept Division Task Order (TO). (5/26/2023)
- ERIC LOWRY AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group and the Capability, Integration and Sustainment Solutions (CIS2) team are pleased to present Eric Lowry with the JANUS Energy Award in recognition of his work under the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) Architecture Integration Management Division (AIMD) contract. (5/25/2023)
- JACQUELINE CHRABOT AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group is pleased to present Jacqueline Chrabot with an Energy Award in recognition of her outstanding level of skill, proficiency and dedication in providing technical support and analysis for the Career-Long Learning Continuum (CLLC) project. (5/15/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP AWARDED NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING SYSTEMS COMMAND TRAINING SUPPORT AGENCY TASK ORDER The objective of this TO is to obtain professional support services in the areas of Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPT&E) and Instructional Systems Design in support of NAVFAC TSA at Port Hueneme, CA. (5/4/2023)