Providing enterprise technology solutions that improve performance, readiness, and resilience and delivering the best emerging technologies to help customers modernize, achieve interoperability, and win wars.
JANUS C2S2 capabilities include:
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Acquisition & Technical Assistance
- Strategic & Tactical SATCOM Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Operations, Logistics, Fielding, & Sustainment
- Intelligence Analysis & Operations
- Joint Capabilities & Requirements Development Services
As a Premier SETA Acquisition Support Contractor, JANUS offers a broad range of engineering capabilities across major defense acquisition programs for the federal government. JANUS provides systems engineering expertise related to the hardware, software, integration and capabilities for PEO Soldier and PEO C3T systems and develops solutions to systems engineering challenges based on technology insertion and new product integration. Our support for PEO Soldier Headquarters supports 130 programs of record and 253 products and non-programs of record, such as essential capabilities from body armor, helmets, sensors and lasers to legacy weapons systems. Our PM TN support for PEO C3T key acquisition programs help to provide operational units with radios, computers, servers, apps, and other hardware and software required for their missions, while also integrating those systems to function as cohesive capability sets. In FY20, our SETA contractors helped the PEO modernize 167 Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard units with updated network technology. Units included Brigade Combat Teams, Security Force Assitance Brigades (SFABs) and signal, logistics, aviation and support elements. Centered upon the proven industry practice of developmental operations (DevOps), the modernization strategy is placing developers side-by-side with Soldiers and commanders in operational units. Our support for DevOps helps to enable the Army to evaluate potential technology concepts and solutions earlier and more frequently, incorporating real-time operational feedback and generating requirements that enable and empower innovation. Our engineers support PEO C3T's continued use of the DevOps construct to better assess the baseline tactical network, introduce new network enhancement alternatives and gather Soldier-informed feedback and technical data.
Combat Capabilities and Systems Engineering Solutions
Latest News View All
- BILL RAETH AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Bill Raeth an Energy Award for his work out of Fort Gordon, Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID) as Site Lead for operational architecture. (1/7/2022)
- JESUS RODRIGUEZ AND ROBERT GRIFFIN AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD JANUS Research Group LLC (JANUS) has awarded Robert "Chris" Griffin and Jesus "Jesse" Rodriguez with Energy Award's for their distinguishable work on the Operational Architecture Team at the Joint Modernization Command (JMC). (1/7/2022)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ANNOUNCES JOINT VENTURE WITH AD HOC RESEARCH JANUS Research Group announced during the 2021 Interservice Industry Training, Simulation, and Education (I/ITSEC) Conference that it has formed a new joint venture with Ad hoc Research. (12/14/2021)
- DAVID DEMARTELAERE AWARDED JANUS RESEARCH ENERGY AWARD David DeMartelaere, Strategic Planner for JANUS Research Group, has been awarded JANUS Research Group's Energy Award for his top-notch performance in the planning and execution of Project Convergence (PC21) and the PC21 Joint Combined Arms Rehearsal (JCAR) at Ft. Myer, VA. (12/14/2021)