Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Instructor for the Mission Command instruction team located within the Cyber and Signal Schools at Fort Gordon, GA.
The Instructor will provide curriculum development and classroom management services to support Mission Command training requirements in a classroom or lab environment to students in the Command & General Staff College P943 and A343 electives, BDE/BCT/BN S6 Courses, Signal Captains’ Career Course, Basic Officer Leader Course, 255A Basic and Advanced Courses, FA26B Course, 255N Basic Course, Signal Digital Master Gunner Course, various NCOES Senior Leader Courses, Advanced Leader Courses.
- Active SECRET Clearance required.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the interworking and integration of various devices in the Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
- Possess the skill to evaluate and test new software and application for delivery to the classroom and labs.
- Have PC skills related to installing, configuring, repairing and preforming maintenance.
- Have an extensive working knowledge related to BCCS to include at a minimum, Tactical Mission Command Systems (TMCS) and TMCS Network Integration, Lower Tactical Internet, Upper Tactical Internet, Tactical Operations Center Intercommunications System (TOCNET), Battle Command Server (BCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2), FBCB2 Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) and NETOPS.
- Have a good working knowledge to operate and program the Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) simulation.
Experience and Education
- Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course (FIFC) within the last five (5) years. Or, must attend and graduate from ABIC or FIFC within 3 months of arrival at the Signal School.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.