ARCIC AIMD-DoDAF Architecture Lead
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element reporting to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Directorate who in accordance with General Order Number 4, leads integrated operational architecture development and validation underpinning both joint and Army land warfare enabling capabilities development across doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) network domains. AIMD develops and integrates capability and operational architectures (OA) with systems architecture (SA) and technical architectures (TA) and synchronizes them with the generating force process to underpin solutions for current and future land warfare capabilities required by the Army, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners.
The Architecture lead shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and carrying out major enterprise architecture projects and will be accountable for technical appropriateness, soundness and interpretation of results. The lead shall lead multiple teams to accomplish major projects undertake extensive coordination not only within the ARCIC, but also with the Department of the Army (DA) staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and the Joint Staff. The lead shall collaborate, matrix staff, and establish working relationships with diverse Subject Matter Experts to ensure effective architecture development, validation, and analysis outcomes. The lead shall perform quality assurance/quality control, integrate disparate architectures and translate raw data into operational, system, and technical architecture. The lead shall be responsible for communicating “fit for purpose” complex technical architecture analysis into high quality documents and presentations for a variety of audiences.
Required Skills (minimum):
- Clearance: Active SECRET, eligible for TOP SECRET/SCI
- Enterprise Architecture Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) approaches and the ability to define a systems architecture to support a Knowledge Management strategy
- Experience in the DoD and Army Acquisition and capability development
- Experience interfacing and collaborating with TRADOC Schools and COE in order to develop DoD, Joint, DA and TRADOC architectures
- Ability to teach and mentor architects in developing architecture plans, structured and Object-Oriented models, analysis and other documentation that describe how Army and Joint organizations operate
- Experience leading architecture studies, planning and analysis for senior executive level problem resolution. DoD or civilian organizations, e.g., CIO level
- Demonstrated vision, experience, and academic qualifications to use architecture planning tools and models to help shape missions, goals, and objectives
- Comprehensive knowledge of DOTML-PF processes, analysis, operational, organizational, and functional missions and relationships within TRADOC and ARCIC organizations
- 3+ years of experience at Headquarters TRADOC or ARCIC
- Master’s Degree
- As required, approx. 15% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.